27.

~ earlier that morning ~

"Tay...Tay..." I heard my name being called. But I was too damn tired to wake up. I started drifting back to sleep but they continued calling my name. "What?" I groaned, turning my head.

"Tay wake up." I started to recognize a young woman's voice. The way she spoke was very sensual.

"Who the fuck...?" I slowly sat up, tryna figure out who was in my bed. I then saw one of the neighborhood thots on my bed, smiling at me.

"Yo, get the fuck out my bed. What you doing?" I mugged her a little. "Jay told me you broke up with your girlfriend and might need some cheering up." she spoke suggestively.

"Um, I did not break up with my girlfriend. And I don't need shit from you, so you can go on with that." I waved her off. "You sure? You look a little down to me." she tried to rub my stomach.

"Move yo hand bruh." I popped her.

"So y'all ain't break up?" she asked. "No. And even if we did, we still together. That's my little shawty for life. She ain't going nowhere." I stated.

"Well are y'all on a break? Cause that means we can fuck if y'all on a break." she smiled.

"Look bruh, you got one second to get out my bed and go on with that." I told her. "Well damn. Since when you pass up on pussy? That bitch got you acting brand new." she rolled her eyes.

I immediately cut my eye at her.

She flinched, quickly jumping off my bed. She then made her way to the door. "My bad. You know I'm just playing. But if you change your mind, you know where to find me." she smiled at me, leaving the room.

I rolled my eyes, laying back down.

I was quick to knock back out, but my sleep was interrupted again even quicker. I cursed in my head, hearing my phone ring.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, seeing it was Destiny. She immediately started rambling on about Alexis showing up at her job and tryna threaten her.

I laughed to myself, knowing damn well Alexis wasn't bout that life.

Once I got off the phone with Destiny, I got out of bed and went about my day. I ended up sending some people over to Lyric's daycare.

I would've went to check on Malik myself but nobody knows where he's at. Well, apparently except Alexis. Even if I did know where he was at, it probably wouldn't have been a good idea to go.

As I sat in the car, outside of Alexis' crib, I texted Destiny to make sure it was her spot. I already knew it was though. Just playing my cards right.

"Ight, I'll be back." I said, getting out the car.

I walked up the steps and onto the porch. I looked around, noticing the nice neighborhood and the few people out on their porches.

I then knocked on the front door a few times. Within a few seconds I heard the door being unlocked. Some woman with messy hair and a long t-shirt on answered the door.

"What you want?" she immediately asked. "Well damn. And how you doing?" I sarcastically asked.

"Can I help you?" she mugged me. "Alexis here?" I asked, ignoring her attitude. She took a deep breath in before sighing.