29.

~ high school (flashback) ~

"Fuck bitches, get money!" I shouted, walking down the hallway. A few of the people I was walking with started laughing. "Tayleigh. Watch your mouth." the principal walked by.

I smiled, looking behind me, staring at her ass as she continued walking by.

"When you gon let me fuck?" I shouted down the hallway to her. She immediately turned around and I started looking around, acting confused.

"Excuse me? Tayleigh was that you?" she asked, walking back over. "Mann, I don't know who that was. Who said that?" I asked, looking around at everyone else who were busy laughing.

"I don't care who it was, it was inappropriate and all of you need to watch your mouths." the principal said before walking off.

"Bow, bow, bow!" I clapped my hands, watching her walk away again.

I heard the others laughing.

"You need to chill bruh." one of my homeboys chuckled, pushing me a little. I smiled to myself, putting my hood on.

I happened to look over and see Destiny leaning against her locker, with her girlfriend. Alexis.

Destiny was looking at me, shaking her head at me a little. She then turned her attention back to Alexis. "...too old to be acting like that, shawty immature as hell." I heard Alexis say.

"Bitch your face immature. Shut the fuck up!" I said, walking past the two. Immediately I heard laughter behind me.

And Alexis ass ain't say shit else.

I looked back at Destiny and her bitch ass girlfriend, smiling to myself.

I then made my way to the cafeteria. I chilled with a few of my homegirls and homeboys, just talking shit highkey.

Same ole shit for real.

A few people came up to me, to buy weed off me and shit. I dapped a couple people up, being slick with it. And if some of the girls were cute enough, I sat 'em on my lap and put it in their pockets or bras.

One girl offered to give me head in the back of her car, for half off. And I'm not gon lie, I was thinking bout it. But I told her I'll get back to her.

Cause this would be the third time, if I say yes...

And I knew my brother was gon start questioning why he was coming up short. I told him just take it out my cut the first time. But I got some shit I'm tryna cop me right now.

Don't get me wrong, shawty can suck some dick. I just don't know if that head was worth it this time around though.

Once lunch was over, I headed back to my locker and put my book bag up. When I finished, I locked it. Afterwards, I started roaming the hallways because I for sure was not going to class.

"Stop." I heard someone say, as I walked past the girls restroom. But they didn't sound like they were playing.

Curious, I slowly made my way into the restroom.

"Alexis stop bruh. Get off me...stop. You're hurting me." I recognized Destiny's voice. "Man you annoying as fuck." Alexis smacked her lips. Destiny then appeared as she flew back, almost as if she was pushed or shoved.