Hashira Reader part 3

Full title: The Sun Refused to Shine (Yandere Demon Slayer x Fem Sun Hashira reader) Part 3

The Final form of Hinokami Kagura, is the most dangerous one.

Everyone would assume it's the 13th form, but that's just chapter one which is created by the man himself Yoriichi.

The second chapter was created by you, which is 14th to 20th form. Sun breathers back then could only master chapter one, saying it was deeply impossible to master chapter two because it also takes mental stamina.

Hinokami Kagura, Final form: Solar Eclipse.

You will have to move the moon and let it pass by the sun, or you have to move the sun, defying time and reality itself. This final form was rarely used by you, think of it as cherry on top.

The last time you used it, made you unconscious for a week. Defying time, gravity and reality was too much for a human even if they were immortal.

This form was considered to be the automatic death of every demon, because you are literally moving the sun to shine on them. Sun is their biggest enemy, so why not?

Yoriichi: Be creative
You: Aight bro

It's been two years, two years since Urokodaki made Tanjiro his new disciple.

You frequently come to his house, but it was only to send money and supplies. You're always out selling goods to help support Tanjiro and Nezuko.

During your side gig as traveling farmer and merchant, you met a boy and he called himself "Tatsuki", depending on the kanji, it has multiple meanings, but he said he was named after the moon. You can't help but feel that he was familiar.

Have you met him before? His curtain bangs were curly and his eyes were red as blood. His long hair was tied into a ponytail with a red ribbon. This man was kicked out of his home, disowned by his family for being too weak.

You found him while traveling to another town with your cart, the man was on the floor, struggling to breath, you immediately helped and gave him water and food.

Unaware that this was Muzan replicating his past life as a human.

When he was human, he was sick, and it got worse as he grew older. He decided to his use his human past for his new disguise as Tatsuki.

He hated being weak, he hated being sick, he hated how everyone mocked and looked down on him just because he was born to die before he reached twenty years of age.

This was also to test you if you were still the same kind girl he met before becoming a war general. And he was right.

"Young man, drink this. Where are your parents?" You didn't care if he was suspicious to approach, worry can be seen on your eyes. Ah those words, those were the same words when he was being assaulted and kicked out by his foster cousin when disguised as Tsubaki. He met you on the street near his family residence.

It was the same moment from centuries ago, except this time he acted like he was sick on purpose. Back then, he had to endure acting submissive to his foster cousin's will because he knew that after marrying you, he obtained his goal and start the genocide of his foster family. But when you ran away...

Plan B came, he killed them on your supposed wedding night. He endured under his foster family's thumb just to have you.

"Thank you..." He replied in a meek voice, drank the water and sighed. Finally after 150 years since your last chat, he was given a chance.

He will not let you go, he will never let you leave him. He will turn you into a demon if there is no other option, whether you like it or not.