Hashira Reader (Mugen Train 2)

The Sun Refused to Shine (Yandere Demon Slayer x Sun Hashira Fem Reader) - End of Mugen Train Arc

TW: Mentions of self harm.

(I got lazy to put what number the part is, so i changed it to arc names)

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"(Name)-nisan, how do you handle fighting while on your period?"

Kanao asked while scrubbing your hair "It depends on who my opponent is"

"If it's someone i really want to kill, i turn them into my punching bag. I vent all my pent up emotions to my opponent."

"But what if it's someone you don't want to really kill?" She paused on scrubbing your hair and went to rubbing your back with soap.

"Then i give up and find somewhere to hide. Not because I'm scared of them, but because of my cramps. I'm starting to think i have endometriosis." you sighed and leaned on the bathub

"Does making them your punching bag make you forget your cramps?" You puffed out a laugh "Hah, no. It gets worse." She was shocked "Then, how-?"

"The pain motivates me to kill them more. Especially if my opponent is a man, oh how i love to share them the pain i go through every month by torturing them in the battlefield. It's so satisfying~" A sadistic smile appeared on your face, scaring Kanao that she had to pause on rubbing soap.

"But it depends really, if it's a long term enemy, make them my punching bag, if it's someone i just met. I'll just give them a quick chop as a warning or it's me hiding."

Kanao recalled your words while helping you bathe, now she was on her futon, not being able to sleep. She tossed her coin from her bedside, it landed on heads.

So she stood up and went to the kitchen to grab some water "I wonder how (Name)-nisan is doing in her mission..."

⡠﹞Your POV﹝⠢

"Tteokbokki?"

I asked, staring at the familiar red rice cakes on the table. I read about it in culinary cook books about cuisines from different countries. I never thought i had the chance to try a korean dish in a japanese buddhist temple.

"Why yes, a korean monk came here on a boat a week ago. He was a man who lost his family from the tyrants of the Joseon dynasty. It's a shame really...now he's seeking refuge in Japan to continue being a monk." One of the many monks in the temple spoke.

The same korean man was the one who escaped his homeland from a group of assassins sent by the current Joseon emperor. He said that the current emperor or the tyrant wants to burn down all the buddhist temples for going against his imperial governance.

"Joseon dynasty is getting corrupt these days, may Buddha lead them to the right path." The same monk commented on his own words. The other monks were focusing on eating the foreign delicacies served by the same korean monk.

"Bibimbap, Kimchi, Mandu, Bulgogi, Japchae and for desserts: Yakgwa and Bingsu" I named every dish i saw on the table like i was reciting poem, reading those cook books that father dumped on to me as a guide in being a housewife came handy.

"I'm impressed you know all these korean dishes, young mistress!" Another monk commented on my new skill. "I thank my father for letting me study foreign cuisines." i replied while taking a bite of the mango bingsu.

If my memory serves me right, i always visit Yori-nichan in the temple during summer. Due to the hot weather, i crave cold food and drinks. I have my priorities straight.