Hashira reader (Entertainment District 5)

The Sun Refused to Shine (Yandere Demon Slayer X Fem Sun Hashira reader) - Entertainment District part 4

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Shhhhhhh...."

Crrrraaackkk...

Thunder rolled and sounds of shamisen started playing.

It was Zenitsu, Zenko was his disguise name.

Everyone was truly amazed by how fast and accurate "she" played.

"Isn't she kind of ugly?"

"But her talent for playing that instrument pays off!"

"True."

Zenitsu was too engulfed in his own thoughts to care what others were thinking at that moment.

Not only did i pass out after being smacked away by that woman, but Tengen also abandoned me! I HATE THISSSSS!!!

As he go deeper and deeper into his thoughts, his pace of playing goes faster, shocking everyone more.

It was time to take matters seriously.

After his performance was over, everyone who watched, clapped and complimented him for his skills. Zenitsu brushed it off with thank yous and a nod, concealer his true thoughts.

Once he was out of the public eye, he screamed "GRAAAAHHH! DAMN YOUUU!" He was cursing Tengen for thinking that he was done for when he fainted, Zenitsu took this as Tengen insulting his prowess as a slayer, and so he was throwing a hissy fit.

"Hey you, ugly girl. Can't you see I'm trying to talk to someone?"

Zenitsu whipped his head up from the floor to what's infront of him, it was Warabihime "chatting" with Koinatsu, who had a very nervous look.

However, Koinatsu's look softened up when he looked at Zenitsu "O-oh, you must be Zenko? Your friend, Sumiko, asked me about Hinatsuru and Suma. I still don't know where they are, I'm sorry, i tried to look for any intel if anyone knows where they are."

The Oiran infront of her, smirked upon hearing those names, as if she immediately recognized who the two missing girls are.

"Heh? Trying to be a savior now, aren't you? Why don't we chat privately, i have more to say to you, almighty savior." Her tone didn't sound friendly, it was more like taunting.

Warabihime was leaning over Koinatsu, and judging by the latter's face, this chat wasn't just a chat, but something else, something like threatening.

"You! Aren't you the one who tried to hurt your own assistants and made me faint!?" Zenitsu pointed his index finger at Warabihime.

"She...she did what!?" Koinatsu was shocked then her eyebrows furrowed, showing that she was enraged "You hurt your own kamuros!? Those poor....little...girls..." Koinatsu's tone was angry at first then it lowered, as she was mourning for the girls that Warabihime or Daki hurt

"Hmph, kamuros are status symbols, we Oirans can only have them while ugly and common courtesans have none, but they are expandable. They are just cheap, whiny little brats that are meant to serve us, so why bother shedding tears?" Daki titled her head to the side and quirked a brow, with a solemn expression

"You..." Koinatsu lowered her head, gritting her teeth, a tear slid down her cheek "You are utterly disgusting, they are children! Innocent children!" Finally she showed her face that was brimming with tears

"As their big sisters, we are meant to educate and guide them to the right path! It's our duty!" Koinatsu angrily defended herself while crying

"Oh? You have quite the big mouth. I do educate them, in my own special way, one of them bumped into me while I was in a bad mood. So i picked her up by holding her right ear, i scolded her while her ear was slowly tearing off from her body as punishment..."