Part 67

Third Person POV

It was very much a shock to Molly, finding out that her own brother, the soul heir of the Riddle fortune had already betrayed their father in secret, not telling his sister until months later. However when she got the chance to fight for the order instead of the Deatheaters by becoming a spy just like Mattheo, Jake and Allison, she immediately agreed knowing the greater good she could do. And with her best friend missing and, possibly being able to be rescued that just made Molly want to join the order immediately.

The date for rescuing Allison Evergreen was set, much to Matteo, Jake and Mollys dismay it was set for November 30th, 2 days after Molly and Mattheo's 18th birthday. They all knew that this day was a special one for Atlas, as it is the anniversary of his mothers death.

As bad as it may seem to target the day his mother had died on, it was the only day of the year that the whole house was left unattended. Him and his father would be out visiting their extended family to morn this day all together. When Atlas is at school his father is in the house, and when his father is at work the house elves are in the house.

However on this one day, the house is unattended. The house elves are left for the day to do whatever they would like to do, whether that was bake in the kitchen and try out new recipes or shop for new stuff for their masters, not one elf would be in that house.

Atlas' dad was a fairly tall man, standing at a height of 6'6 ft. His hair is brown and shaggy with a brown freshly cut beard coating the lower part of his face. His eyes, green, emerald green, with a small scar across his left cheek from his youthful days. His broad shoulders were always covered by a white shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbows, with a black blazer and trousers.

He always wears his wedding ring from his late-wife, and never saw a point to remarry. Yes the family were well-off but they weren't as rich as the evergreens or malfoys by any means. Atlas' father was brought up in a semi-noble house with his parents never becoming death eaters as they didn't agree with their motives, however his parents did inherit sums of cash when a distant relative suddenly died and with no eligible heirs to the small fortune, his parents did.

His father stood for true love, something he hoped his young son would aswell. Knowing how it felt to be raised in a loving household, he wished for Atlas to be raised the same. Never wishing to re-marry or have the possibility or replacing his true love, he chose to hope that his son would follow his footsteps instead of those who were in Slytherin.

Atlas' father was a Ravenclaw through and through, that leading to his job high up in the ministry. He was a lead aura, always training the new comers and going on the most dangerous missions. That was how the Order knew so much about him, he was friends with Mad-Eye Moody, and Moody being Moody kept notes about his life, how his wife died, and everything about his son.

Luckily for the Order even after Mad-eyes death he left all his notes to the order allowing them to easily access them whenever needed. And for this situation it was most definitely needed.

————————————-

It was now 9am on November 30th, the day of the rescue. All members of the order who are taking part in the rescue mission were all gathered up in the living room at Rosier Estate going over the plan and where everyone will be searching.

For all they know Allison may not even be at the house, she could be on the grounds which covered a total of 10 acres. The grounds had multiple abandoned properties from stables to houses, so the search grid for the mission was rather large

Everyone is split up into pairs, Mattheo and Jake, Molly and Evelyn, Benjamin and Remus, Sirius and Tonks, Molly and Arthur, Fred and George, Kingsley and Ron, and Fleur and Bill.