Introduction

Trigger warning: This book contains mature themes, graphic content, and emotional triggers that may be distressing for some readers. Please proceed with caution.

"Athena's story: This is a complex and emotional charged novel that delves into the web of relationships, family dynamics, and personal growth. The story follows athena, a young woman navigates her life story as she confronts the pressures of her family's legacy, her own desires, and the secrets that threaten to tear her world apart.

Readers discretion is advised:
This book is for readers who are comfortable with complex, thought provoking themes and graphic content.

Do enjoy!.

Characters introduction:

Athena- A young woman who has had a troublesome childhood. She is determined and kind with a deep desire for love and acceptance.

Jackson- A young man who struggles with the pressures of his family expectations and his own sense of failure. He is distanct and emotionally unavailable, but fights for his love.

Lily- A woman who never fully accepts athena as her own, but fights for her when she least expects it.

Sabrina- Jackson's second wife, she is eager to please and is desperate to be first place.

Iris- Jackson's mother, she is a delicate woman who hates conflicts and drama.

Mary- jackson's grandmother, She is strict with family traditions and love to have her way.

Maddy- athena's grandmother, she adores and cherish her family and would do anything to protect them.

Isabelle- athena's step sister, a young woman who is jealous of athena but loves her at the same time.

Sarah- athena's step sister, a young woman who loves athena endlessly and would do anything for her.

Scott- athena's best friend, he is funny, loyal and supportive of her and cherishes her more than anything.

Olivia- athena's best friend, she is confident and carries herself with grace,  speaks her mind and protects athena at all cost.