Chapter 1- My parents

Athena's world crumbled around her, the pain and betrayal piercing her soul like a dagger.

As she turned to flee, Jackson's voice called out, "Athena wait!" He rushed to her side, his faced filled with regret. Athena, please listen _"

Athena's anger boiled over. "Listen? You want me to listen? After what i just saw!"

Hi, my name is Athena and this is my story of betrayal and family pressure. Lets start from the beginning.

Once upon a time, in a small town nestled in the rolling hills of the countryside, Celeste and Henry met by chance at a local bookstore. Celeste, a free-spirited artist, had wandered into the store searching for inspiration, while Henry, a charming writer, was browsing through the shelves, seeking a new novel to spark his creativity.

As fate would have it, they collided, quite literally, in the poetry section. Apologetic smiles were exchanged, and they struck up a conversation that flowed effortlessly, like a gentle stream meandering through the landscape. They discovered a shared love for literature, music, and adventure, and before parting ways, Henry asked Celeste to join him for a cup of coffee.

Thus began a whirlwind romance that swept them off their feet. They spent countless hours exploring the town, attending concerts, and engaging in deep, meaningful conversations that left them both breathless and wanting more. Henry was captivated by Celeste's creativity and zest for life, while Celeste adored Henry's kind heart and infectious laughter.

As the seasons changed, their love blossomed, and they decided to tie the knot in a beautiful outdoor ceremony surrounded by friends, family, and nature's splendor. Their marriage was a harmonious blend of laughter, tears, and adventure, with Celeste's art and Henry's writing flourishing in tandem.

After a few blissful years, Celeste discovered she was pregnant, and they were overjoyed at the prospect of welcoming a new life into their world. They prepared the nursery, read every parenting book, and dreamed of the future.

Tragedy struck on a fateful night when Celeste went into labor. Complications arose, and despite the best efforts of the medical team, she succumbed to the cruel fate of childbirth, leaving Henry and their newborn daughter, Athena, behind.

Henry was consumed by grief, his world shattered into a million pieces. He held Athena close, vowing to raise her with the same love, creativity, and adventure that Celeste had embodied. Though Celeste's physical presence was gone, her spirit lived on through Henry and Athena, a constant reminder of their beautiful marriage and the precious time they shared together.

After Celeste's passing, Henry was left to navigate the challenges of single parenthood, raising Athena on his own. As she grew older, Henry realized he needed support and companionship to help him cope with his grief and raise his daughter. That's when he met Lily, a charming and charismatic woman who had recently moved to town.

Lily was immediately drawn to Henry's kind heart and creative spirit, and he found solace in her warmth and understanding. They started dating, and Lily quickly became a fixture in their lives, helping with Athena's care and providing emotional support to Henry.

As time passed, Henry and Lily decided to marry, hoping to build a new life together. However, their union was fraught with challenges from the start. Lily struggled to connect with Athena, who was still grieving the loss of her mother and resentful of her new stepmother. Henry, caught in the middle, tried to mediate, but his efforts only seemed to exacerbate the tension.

As the time went by, Henry and Lily's marriage became increasingly strained. They argued frequently, and Henry began to feel suffocated by Lily's controlling nature and lack of emotional support. Despite his best efforts, he couldn't seem to bridge the gap between his wife and daughter.