Chapter 6

September 24, 2019, Tuesday,

I bought a chocolate for Veronica Ma'am today at school, because I wasn't satisfied with giving her just half a cup of ice-cream.

She laughed and said, "Well! Thank you for the chocolate. Did you like your gift?"

"I am wearing it right now actually.", I pulled the chain and showed her.

"Oh, I thought you had a different one for daily use."

"Yes, I still have it at home, but this one looks prettier. I love rose gold, but I don't have any rose gold chains."

"Well you do now." And she smiled.

Well, that was all about Veronica Ma'am.

But something happened which I wasn't expecting. Ryan gave me a beautiful emerald box, it wasn't real emerald ofcourse, it's the same exact colour though.

"I noticed you were collecting stones from the rear end of the field, didn't know if you had something to put them in, but I had this in my house and nobody was using it, I thought you might need it." he said.

And ofcourse, I was in love again. He gives me the slightest attention and I fall head-over-heels with him again and again.

"Thanks! Won't it be an issue at your home though, if someone needs it." I asked.

"Oh no no! It's my sister's jewellery box actually. Well I mean the jewelleries came in it, but she doesn't use it. I took it from her last year, to keep my One Piece collectibles, but I displayed them yesterday on the shelf, so that you can use it, if you need it I mean."

I will treasure it for the rest of my life.

"Thank you Ryan."

"Did you like the bracelet? I wasn't quite sure if you'd like the colour."

"I love it. I'll wear it the next time I go out somewhere."

"Are you free this weekend?"

My heartbeat went up to 120.

"Yea. Why?"

"Let's go out for lunch, you can wear it then."

"Only the two of us?"I asked.

"I mean I would prefer it to be only the two of us, but if you want we can invite some other people too."

"It's fine by me."

"Inviting other people?"

"No I mean, whatever you say, I don't have an issue." I fumbled hard.

"Okay then, Saturday 2pm at Cherry's?"

"Sure."

Now I won't be able to think straight these few days.

September 28, 2019, Saturday,

OUR FIRST DATE!!!

I think I died midway our lunch.

I was overthinking our conversations for like the whole week.

We met near my colony and went together to the restaurant for lunch. I was wearing a white top with leather pants.

HE was wearing a cherry red shirt, folded upto his elbows, paired with greyish-black pants. Oh my god! He looked so handsome in those.

When we reached the restaurant, he asked me to order.

"Are you fine with Italian?" I asked.

"Yes, Ofcourse."

"Margherita and pasta arrabiata?"

"Perfect! Waiter!" he called for the waiter.

"Can I take your order sir?" the waiter asked.

"Yes. We'll have one medium margherita and one pasta arrabiata half-and-half."

"Anything to drink sir?"

"What do you want to drink?" he asked.

"I want a cold coffee, but I don't think I will be able to finish it alone."

Obviously, cause I was lactose intolerant.

"One cold coffee please." He said.

Guess what! They gave one straw and he didn't even ask for another straw.

(Neither did I LOL.)

He asked me to drink first, and then he drank from the same exact straw as mine. It's not such a big deal among friends though, but it was for me, since it was Ryan.

"Why do you always keep your hair pinned down like this?" I asked.

"I'm insecure about my forehead. It's too big."

I removed this hair from this temple and spiked it backwards, but it was kinda a mess.

"Guys look hotter when they show their forehead you know."

"I know that. I just think I look bad that way."

"No you don't. I can guarantee you'd look better that way."

We paid the bill and he excused himself to use the washroom.

When he came back, I was stunned.

He had his hair combed back, full view of the forehead. I lost my mind. Not because he looked extra hot with that exposed forehead, but because after so many years someone could change his hairstyle and that was me. He took my advice.

"Wow. Mr. Confident?" I said mockingly.

"How do I look?"

"Told you, you look better this way."

"Only better?"

"Hot and handsome."

And we joked all the way till he dropped me to my house.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight, I'll keep replaying our conversations over and over in my head. I love him.

I smiled to myself (blushed really!), closed my journal and went to bed straight.

Too many overwhelming thoughts for one day. Lord help me!