Chapter 4

After Jongho left, Yeosang cooked a bit. He did two bowls of ramen, some pancakes for the morning and some scrambled eggs and he also did coffee for both him and Seonghwa. But what Yeosang really didn't know, was that this whole time,he was being watched. But this watcher wasn't interested, not even a bit, not even at all about him, he was interested about the man sleeping across the hall. And for those who don't know, this watcher was interested in Park Seonghwa.

A scratch was heard.

~~~

Seonghwa couldn't sleep, he was shifting in his bed, moving around and trying to find a comfortable spot,but he couldn't. Then he woke up, went into the bathroom and did a cold shower, maybe now he could finally sleep, but no. He felt uncomfortable, he felt watched once again. He couldn't understand if it was all in his head or if he was, once again being watched. He had a bad idea and decided to look on the balcony, and there was a silhouette.

He took his phone and called someone.

"Hey Hwa, what is it?"

"San.."

"Yeah?"

"I think someone is on my balcony."

"Hwa.."

A knock on the window was heard.

"There is someone on the balcony."

"Hwa, you are on the last floor."

"Exactly."

"Okay, please calm down, i'll come and check okay?"

The next 10 minutes were a living hell for Seonghwa, he could hear knocks, scratches and footsteps. That silhouette was either staring at him, knocking on the window, or walking on his balcony. What sick person could do this? He waited and waited, until he heard the doorbell.He ran towards the kitchen and then at the door opening it to let San in.

"Okay so where is this 'someone'?"  San asked raising a brow

"On my balcony, in my room, across the hall, want any coffee?" Seonghwa replied asking

"Alright, i'll go check and yes you can do me a cup of coffee." San answered while taking

San went to check the balcony and there was no one. He wanted to leave but then he noticed some blood on the window, and then he realized the balcony was full of bloody footsteps. And an id with blood splatters on it. This wasn't just a joke or a stalker, it sure was a person sick in the head. How can he tell Seonghwa that, the person that was watching him earlier was most probably a killer of some sort.

He then knew he had to dial Yunho's number and call some back up.

"Hey, was there anyone?" Seonghwa asked

"Okay so don't freak out but.." San said

"But..?"

"I think the person that watched you earlier is a criminal."

"What..What do you mean!?" Seonghwa said shocked

"I found blood on all the balcony, Hwa. And an id."