Date

FLUFF!! SRRY FELLOW ANGST LOVERS <3

Ship: Scarian

Elf Scar and ofc parrot Grian

Don't think any other context is needed-?

Sorry for all the out of character stuff!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Grian and Scar'd planned a picnic together, and had agreed they'd find a field with flowers and set up camp there.

It's the day of the date, Grian's getting ready, starting to panic a bit internally, as he wants to look picture perfect for the date.

Meanwhile, Scar's already finished, as, unlike Grian, he'd prepared his clothes and things the day before.

Grian's nearly done with his makeup and stuff, when Scar flies in, deciding to go get Grian a few minutes early.

"Hello there!-"

"Ah!! Sorry Scar! I'm not finished just yet!"

"No, no, that's perfectly fine. I'm early anyway."

Scar chuckles in amusement as he watches Grian stress to get ready.

"Take your time, don't rush yourself, G."

"I'm trying not to!!"

Grian quickly finishes, and runs to the living room to go get his bag, which he did prepare.

The two fly off together, in search of a pretty place to have their little date.

Eventually, they settle on a spot filled with daisies and a few other beautiful flowers.

The two land, Grian landing in the tree, and Scar landing face first in the grass, which was quite ironic of the tree elf.

"Don't worry!! I'm okay!!"

Scar screamed as he got up, thankfully uninjured.

Grian wasn't surprised, as by having a keen eye, he saw Scar did it on purpose to make Grian laugh, at which he chuckles.

Scar blushed and chuckled along with Grian, hypnotized by the sight and sound of Grian's laughter, it felt so bittersweet to have his crush laugh because of his antics.

Grian flies down from the tree, and puts his bag down on the ground.

Scar did the same with his bag, before opening it and pulling out a blanket, laying it down on the grass.

Grian grabbed a basket from his bag, and put down onto the blanket, before taking out it's contents and placing them neatly onto the blanket too.

After everything was set up, the two began eating and talking, making flower crowns in the process.

After the two'd finished their flower crowns and food, they talked for a bit more, Scar subtly moving closer to Grian.

After a bit of talking, Scar finally ended up pulling Grian into a kiss, Grian's eyes widening at how sudden it was.

Eventually, the kiss broke off, and Scar began speaking again.

"... So, can we be boyfriends now?"

"Yes!!"

Grian replied, ecstatic.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I mildly like how this one turned out ig? Idrk what to think of it lol

Tsym for reading even though it wasn't angst!! (Did try to appease the angst lovers a bit in the beginning tho, it's just that i can't write something without at least a bit of angst)

I saw someone else do a question of the oneshot thing, so ig ima do that too just bc:

Curiosity question:

Whose ur favorite music artist(s)? Mine are any vocaloid (i prefer Hatsune Miku) and Mother Mother

(Don't ask about my music taste, it's very mixed lmao)