𝟎𝟎𝟎

before we start, i should say i do NOT own any of the characters except from chloe.

every single character belongs to James Dashner, and Wes Ball. full credits to them!

not gonna lie, as i'm writing this, i haven't planned anything, i just randomly got a 9 pm thought telling me to write a book. though i can safely say this is a thomas x oc. 

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

this book involves:

self harm

abuse

alcoholism 

mental ilnesses

swearing 

suicide (attempt)

death

insomnia

(I'm not sexualizing those in any type of way, this is to spread awareness.)

If you struggle with any of these, seek help. It might be seen as weak, or weird to ask for help, but that's never the case. I genuinely wish I could hug every single one of you guys. 

As someone who has gone through some of those, I never asked for help because I thought I didn't deserve the help, or that I didn't need it. But I was wrong, and I wish that I opened up to someone. Because I did not deserve to go through all that alone, no one does. 

You might look at yourself and think that "No I don't need help, It's a small thing anyways , I'll get over it". But please don't. 

It's even hard for me just to think back at how I was just one year ago. At that point, I would tell myself that that was how my whole life was gonna look. Struggling and struggling. 

Eventually I seeked out for help. I was desperate at that point, and after months of fighting, I finally live in peace. I don't worry about how people see me, I just focus on keeping myself happy and healthy. 

i love you guys.