Tourist Trapped

Okay so at this point this is the last draft I'm making before I just start going through an making the episodes and editing later cause this is like the seventh draft 

Will walked down the stairs, where his brother was at the table half asleep. Bill hadn't even changed out of his blue plaid pjs, but Aaron was also in his pjs wearing red plaid pjs and an old looking grey t-shirt.

"Don't you have to open up the shack?" Will asked, as Aaron shrugged. "I do, but you guys just arrived! I mean, I can't really ditch you all day, and it's not like anything terrible is going to happen."

Bil snickered, and rubbed his eyes. "Funny, Mom's usually gone before we even wake up." Aaron turned, confused. "For the entire day? Alone?"

Bill shrugged, and started eating the pancakes in front of him. Will sat down next to him, grabbing some off the plate in the middle of the table. "We're fine though. We aren't allowed to leave unless the house is on fire, or someone is in the house."

"How would you contact her in case of emergencies?" Aaron asked, the concern building up in his head.

"Neighbor house." Bill said, mouth full of food. Aaron nodded, making a mental note to call his sister about that. "The neighbors don't like us though." Will sighed, as Aaron sat down across from the two. "Well, why not?"

The siblings looked at each other, Bill looking down at his hands in his lap and Will looking to the side. "Something that happened that got unwanted and unneeded attention."

Aaron nodded, trying to find a subject to talk about since the two didn't seem to like talking about it or Piedmont in general. "Well, what's something you two are trying to achieve this summer?" he asked, hoping to change the subject.

"Make one friend."

"Summer movies always have romance, so that, maybe?"

"Will, this isn't a movie."

Will glared at him, and Bill smiled back in response. "You're just mad I'll make more friends than you."

"Nuh uh. I already made one! Also, rude."

Will blinked, and smiled. "Really? What's their name? Can we meet them? What are they?"

Bill stared around, before looking at his pancakes. "No."

"What do you mean no?" Will sighed, as Bill shrugged. "They're… antisocial?"

"Antisocial and somehow friends with you?"

"Wilbur I haven't made a friend in almost two years let me have this."

Aaron looked at Will, who sighed. "Your full name is Wilbur?"

Will groaned, and stared at him. "No. Y'know how Bill is William?" Bill cringed at the use of his elongated name, earning him a look from both Pines. "Bill was annoyed that I could call him William when he annoyed me, and called me Wilbur when I annoyed him. My name is just Will."

"Will Indigo." Bill smirked, as Will whipped around glaring. "BILL YOU JERK! STOP SAYING MY MIDDLE NAME I HATE IT!" Will screamed at Bill, who started cackling. "Indigo!" "AUSTIN!" Bill grimaced, and fell on the floor, like he had been frozen in time.

"Well. I can tell your mother picked the middle names out." Aaron remarked, a smirk on his face. "Obviously. Nobody in the family is good at naming anything!" Bill remarked, getting back in his chair. "What do you mean?" Will asked, finally eating his pancakes, while Bill continued his. "Well, your mother always had… interesting names for stuffed animals or dolls or whatever else she named. She had a doll called "Chamomile" and an elephant toy named "Ricardo". While everyone chose Emily or Elizabeth or their own names, Jay chose whatever name she wanted. I think she had one called "Clownhat" after she overheard it from our dad." Aaron explained, as Bill sighed. "I had a bunny named Nora. I miss her." Will chimed in, a grin on his face. "I have one named Noah! I like his name. I don't remember where I got it from." Aaron's face went blank, while Bill leaned off to the side, obviously upset about something. "Well. If you two can do something for me, I'll let you pick out something from the gift shop. Capice?"