Will and Dipper formally introduce themselves

Will stared at Dipper, who he had tied to a chair.

"You were at the factory when my brother was attacked."

"I was. I also stopped you from dying, so uh, you're welcome."

Will narrowed his eyes, and huffed. "True." He walked around the chair, and glared at the shape in front of him. "What are you?"

"A thing."

"Well, yes, but what?"

"Alive."

"Yeah, but-"

"We can dance circles around this topic for hours, I would know, I've done it before." Dipper explained, lifting an arm and making a point. Will frowned, before grabbing a chair and sitting in front of him. "Are you going to kill him?" Dipper shrugged. "Not unless he attempts to kill me first. It's fair game if he does." Will nodded, not very happy with that answer, but he wasn't wrong. "You use a lot of logic."

"Well. I make up for the non-logical side of myself with logic. So yes, I tend to be very logical."

Will pulled out a pop-tart. He handed it to Dipper, who took it carefully. "I can't be poisoned, just so you are aware." Will nodded, and continued staring. "What are you though?" He asked, as the demon in front of him just grinned (well, with his eye) "Dipper."

The door slammed open, Bill standing there. "If you wanted to be introduced to him you could've at least told me you knew." Will nodded. "You had bigger issues." Dipper pointed at Will. "Listen to him. Get some rest, please." Bill scoffed, and left the room, leaving the door wide open.

Dipper turned to Will, the ropes around him dropping, as he floated up. "I promise you, any act of harm I pull against him will be in retaliation." And with that, he zapped away, leaving Will to question everything and nothing all at once