Frank Zhang//On the ar-GO!

The bumpy ride couldn't have been worse for Frank.His personal items flew in the air every few seconds.Man, he wasn't going to get a wink of sleep.

The son of mars stumbled out into the kitchen.Y/N was there."What are you doing out here Y/N"He asked with force."Hm?Oh erm can't sleep."

"Me neither."He replied."Wanna go outside?"He gently asked."Oh sure.She looked like she hadn't slept for days.

On the deck Y/N's hair billowed behind her, like a flowing flag.They chatted quietly until Y/N was close to passing out from exhaustion.Frank scooped the girl up.Instead of carrying her to Y/N's cabin, he carried her to his.The son of mars set her down on his comfy bed.He gently tucked the small girl in.

The next thing he knew he was asleep with her.Energy filled Leo busted in their quiet room."WAKE UP SUNSHINE!oh wait.Who's that."

Y/N quickly sat up."Huh?"She asked confused."I want to go back to sleep!"She buried her head into Frank's chest."Too bad we're on the ar-GO."Leo added."Get it?"The fire ball asked."UGH!"Frank wrapped his arms around her and picked her up bridal style.With a sigh he easily carried her to the nearest chair and plopped her upright."I want to ar-GO back to bed."She spat."I do too ragamuffin."Frank replied, and sat right next to her.The pair fell back asleep together to Leo's dismay.