Leo Valdez//Fell from heaven

In this fiction you are child of Apollo.(You are a girl.)

Bless you.*(read this when you sneeze and nobody else says it*

The  last thing Leo remembered before he fell off of Festus was to meet Y/N at Red Lobster.A stupid thought,sure but it was important to her.Any second he thought.The wind brushed through his curly hair,slapping him in the face.Festus, the metal dragon panicked.The dragon swooped and flew under Leo.He was attempting to catch the falling boy.

Y/N saw Leo.She screamed something Leo couldn't understand.And that's when,My folks he hit the green,Lovely grass.

The next thing the son of Hephaestus knew he was in the med bay.Y/N let out a massive gasp."I thought you died Leo!"Leo wanted to make a joke but his lungs had no air."Shhhhhh.You're still recovering."She spoke softly."You are such a idiot.Falling from 400 feet in the sky!"She scream whispered whilst stitching Leo's arm."You broke your nose,Your leg,And your finger."Leo scanned the room,His senses became less muffled.Will Solace,from the Apollo cabin hovered over Y/N.

She injected him with some sort of potion and his vision blurred.He blacked out.

Leo had quite the strange dream.He was in his bed in cabin 9 with Y/N.She kissed him cheek.Oh wait.He was genuinely awake. 

"Ah!"He yelped.The boy attempted to sit up.Instead he slipped and fell on his back.Y/N helped him sit up.He felt like his brain was stuffed with cotton.The room around Leo spun.He looked at his body.A cast was stuck on his leg.His nose was sore with a sharp pain in his finger.

"It's ok"Y/N spoke with a silk voice.The boy's whole body hurt."ack"He said."Oh dear, guess I really did fall from heaven."Leo joked.The joke made his jaw hurt."ha can't joke anymore"Y/N mused.Leo diped into for a quick kiss instead of a joke back.

Omg!Thank you so much for the 200 views!Its crazy how I didn't think it would even get 50!Peace out and leave a comment if you have a idea for a oneshot.I can't think of anyD:  

                                                                I'm going to leave the 200 views there!We are over 110 views just on this oneshot!THATS AMAZING!im going to thank everyone reading this!You are valued!We are over 400 views as well!!

-b33