Annabeth Chase//smart

"So what if I'm not smart like you Annabeth?"Y/N spat."I'm just saying I'm undeniably better than you!"Annabeth replied."Nuh uh!"

"Yup!"Annabeth mused.                                              

"No!"

"Yup"

"No!!!!!!"

"fine just know."

"Fine wise girl"Y/N spat back.Annabeth closed in on them."hm?"Y/N questioned."I'm just saying a person like you and a person like me would make a good...duo you could say."

"Oh really?"Y/N said."Yes."Annabeth mused."yes...."Annabeth pulled Y/N in by the hips."Ha"

Annabeth touched their foreheads and them kissed her.Y/N put their hands in her hair.It was silky and perfectly messy in a cute way.Blonde curls laced her forehead.Y/N suddenly became aware of their surroundings.They were on the Argo ll.The ship bumped up and down shaking the pair.

"You smell good."Y/N finally spoke."You too."Annabeth replied."I know..."

Annabeth was wearing a orange Camp Half Blood Shirt that outlined her curves.She also wore a grey sweater that was tied around her waist like a belt.The daughter of Athena stepped back and untied the sweater.She pulled it over Y/N's head.It messed up their hair a little.They didn't care anymore though."You truly are  smart  Annabeth."

"I know....."The pair headed to Annabeth's room.They stayed there all night.