Perseus Jackson//Another Love

Y/N looked into the Ares cabin.They always happened to know Bellezza was cheating.Stupid kids of Ares.Y/N thought they were ignorant, stupid, and reckless.

TIME SKIP!SPONSORED BY THE AMAZHANG WATTPAD WRITER " LeoValdezEnthusiast"

It was finally dinner time.Chiron wasn't looking and it was the perfect time to break up with Bellezza.Y/N sashayed toward the boy.He made a slight groaning noise."You again? You are the worst girlfriend."

"You mean ex girlfriend?We are over I know you are cheating with some Athena girl."Y/N said calmly.With that the child of [your godly parent] walked away, not caring to see the dumb expression on his face.

"You okay Y/N?"Percy came up behind her, reassuringly putting his hand on Y/N's shoulder.They didn't even realize they were crying."Oh yeah my boyfriend was cheating!"They didn't want to come off that way yet they did."Sorry I dint mean to upset you, but you can come to my cabin!i can make some blue cookies and-"She cut him off."sure"

"Oh k"Was he always this cute?Yeah Y/N thinks so.His black hair had a white streak that ran through it , perfectly contrasting it.He was lean and slim from severe amounts of training.They didn't realize how much they wanted to go to his cabin.

TIME SKIP SPONSORED BY HAZEL BEING SUPER UNDERATED!

Y/N arrived at cabin 3.It was sea green inside.It smelled salty.They walls were decorated with seashells.

Percy was waiting on his bed.He gestured for Y/N to come towards him.Y/N's heart was beating out of they're chest."It's okay"he soothed the child of (Godly parent)to sleep.