Will solace//tired

Will solace.

What a guy?

Y/Ν truly thought so.They had broke their wrist during capture the flag.They now sat in the infirmary a new cast sat on their arm.Will enter the room.He brought a glow with him."Hello y/n."The son of Apollo said in a tired tone."Hello sleepy head."Y/N remarked.The boy sat in a chair next to the bed.

Will slightly tilted his head."eh I'll be fine"Will checked his pocket and pulled out a black sharpie."Can I sign?"Solace asked.

"Sure"He bent over in his chair and added slight pressure to their  arm.

hope you can recover fast.P.S I do not need any more pranks on my cabin.Those sucketh

-XoXo, will solace.

"There"Will pulled back into his chair, shutting his eyes.Y/N knew he had fell asleep when he started snoring.They dragged him into their bed and the pair fell asleep together.He must have been exhausted after working the infirmary all day.Kayla and Austin would man the place so will could take a rest.

"AH"will suddenly yelped."oh good morning"Y/N yawned."The son of Apollo panicked.

"no no no no no!I need to work so many patients that need my help I-"

The pair both sat up.Y/N traced his freckles."No no.Kayla did it sh sh."They laid him back down for another nice quiet nap.And a break for will.

ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER!I KNOW I KNOW FINALLY!

-B33