Cracklingly Flames

Rengoku and Uzui stared down Akaza with a burning glare.

This creature has killed so many. So many humans. Innocent women and children.

"Hehehe, both of you eminate such a powerful fighting spirit. This will be an amazing fight! I can feel it!" Akaza yelled.

As he stood there, he took a stance and summoned a giant compass looking symbol below him.

Uzui and Rengoku clenched their swords tighter as it faded.

Uzui looked closer at the demon and snarled.

"You.....I remember you. The train."

Rengoku gripped his sword tightly.

His eyes burned with anger.

"You killed one of my comrades. Tell me, what did you gain from killing him? What did you gain from letting Tanjiro and Nezuko kill all of those humans!" Rengoku screamed.

Akaza didn't speak.

Both Uzui and Rengoku got even more angry.

"HOW MANY WOMEN AND CHILDREN HAVE YOU SLAUGHTERED! HOW MANY INNOCENTLY LIVES HAVE YOU TAKEN!"

Akaza's smile faded.

"I do not kill women, and I don't appreciate the assumption that I do."

Rengoku and Uzui were both slightly taken back.

A demon with morals? No, that's not possible.

"And yet here we are." Uzui said, pointing it large blades at Akaza.

"How many have you killed? How many lives have you taken? Fathers, brothers, sons, husband's. How many wives have been widowed by you?" He said, glaring at him.

Akazas' expression became more angered as Uzui spoke.

"You don't get to lecture me on anything. You are just like me now. A widower, a child killer, a monster." Akaza said as his smile slowly returned.

"So if anything, you're worse than me because you'll kill women, and I won't."

Uzui and Rengoku both gritted their teeth.

Rengoku lifted his sword, placed it on his back, and outstretched his hand.

"How dare you call me those asinine things! My friends did not die for me to just eat the very people I swore to protect! But I can't ask you to understand that you've never had to protect anyone. Only yourself."

Akaza lunged at Rengoku, lightning quick.

Rengoku saw it coming. He swung his sword down on his arm, knocking it down.

It....didnt....cut through?

Akaza brought his foot above Rengokus head, kicking him.

As his foot got closer, he saw Akazas knuckles. They were covered in a metal........nirchirin!!!!

Rengokus jaw was blown off as the blow connected.

Uzui got low and took a deep breath.

Sound Breathing: 1st Form: Roar

A fast, single powered attack that makes a large noise when it connects with its opponent.

Akaza turned his attention to Uzui, who was mere inches from him.

Akaza brought his hand up and stopped the blade. The moment the blade connected with his hand, a large boom blew out his ear drums.

He coughed out blood as his ear drums exploded with blood.