~22~

Heya sweeties

I will try to be regular now .

Hehe let's see that

************************

Diya's POV

It was nothing like that ok, i tried denied but my thoughts were tracking back to the time when this happens and i couldn't stop myself for smiling

Yeah yeah, your smile is indicating that only , nidhi continue to tease me

Oh God save me from these two

After a long time, i feel like I am satisfied with my life. I couldn't ask anything more than this.

I spend the day with alot of happiness and calmness. After packing my stuff i hurriedly left with my black Thar ( sorry but I love Thar the most 😁).

I returned home around 5 as I know ,being a DAUGHTER-IN-LAW I have responsibilities and I have to manage both work and family.

I was stunned to see him way earlier today and it looks like he was waiting for me in living hall. As he saw me , he stood up and came to me.

Aap itni jaldi agaye , i asked him
( You came early)

And he told me that today he have a business dinner to attend and I have to accompany him.

You could have told me in advance na , I was angry with him

How could I get ready in this small amount of time . And I have nothing to wear ( the same dialogue of every girl)

Are I am informing 3 hours earlier and I think this will be enough, Aarav tried to explain but how 3 hours will be enough.

You know nothing, saying this i fan to our room and hurriedly went to take bath. Usually I need more than an hour to bath but since I don't have that time , I finished in 20  minutes

Drying my hair , I decide to wear gown but I don't have a new one
(Kal Jake kharid ne wali hu meh)

Scanning through my closet my sight landed on a new piece of saree. This saree is not worn and i think I will wear this. I never knew how to wear saree at first but abb I can wear better than a professionals (hehe)

This black piece of saree is of net with sleeveless blouse. Jet black, shining cloth would be in the wear to do list of many and look I haven't worn for once.  But today is the chance.

After wearing saree , i used mascara and lip tint and add blush too. I want to keep it minimal but I don't want to look like I haven't put any effort.

And there is only one thing that completes my look is Sindoor. Applying the sindoor,I feel like my look have been more enhance. Wearing sindoor, mangalsutra, hand with henna, wrist full of bangles give a different goosebumps to me.

Choosing a black heels and taking everything I need , I left the room. And time ka toh rehne do ,it's 8:30 now  passed the dinner time.

But that's not my fault, I think now he will understand we women need more time.

Climbing down the stairs , I was feeling conscious of my dress today and the look i am getting from everyone present there were adding fuel to my nervousness.

Everyone was staring at me and I was feeling nervous but when mummy ji moved forward and applied kala tika behind my ear made my cheek flushed. I started to feel the heat in my cheeks and ear , uff they might have become red till now .
( Kala tika - black dot we make from kajal to avoid evil eyes)

Hayee , bhabhi bahat pyari lag rahe he , Sammy and Ira both cheered together
( Wow , sis-in-law,you are looking beautiful)

( Twin intuition maybe ,who knows)

Mere ye duffer beta ko itni pyari biwi kese milli , mummy Ji's word were making me blush more.
(How did my idiot son get a beautiful wife like you)

Jao beta he is waiting for you outside , papa ji informed me.

Ji , jaldi  aa jayenge i thought to inform them i advance
( Yes, we will try to come fast)

Jaldi? , nahi ayenge toh bhi chalega, Ira whispers but it was loud enough for me to hear .
( It will be if you didn't come too)

Ira snoff after getting a chamat from mummy.

Wese thik hi kaha tha now go , mummy ji slightly pushed me towards the exit.
(By the way she was right )

Uffff ye log bhi na
( These people)

But ye log mujhe bhagane ki itni koshish kyu kar rahe the
( But why are they making me leave)

( Taki tu pagal apne pati ke sath kuch wakt guzar le -  my sub mind silenced my unspoken queries)

(So that you will spend more time with your husband)

I went outside and my heart skip the beat looking at the scene infront of me.

There stood my husband looking devilishly handsome in black suit leaning in the car. It's not like i haven't seen him in suit as he wear them daily (like a uniform) . But today he had a different charm that can attract anyone including me (hehe). How could someone look this hot , calm,handsome  and he has a different aura around him that can let anyone submit themselves to him without him asking.

______________________________

Imagine this as her saree

_________________________________

Imagine this Banda as him waiting for her

*************************

Boring , boring I know

But you are goona get something ahead (🤭🤭)

And do vote and comment

You can give a date for next chapter if you want or I will post when I get time

Take care
Your Suzy 🤍