~chapter-1~

~Memory~

"Akira stood at the edge of the ocean, the waves crashing against the shore in a rhythmic melody. She closed her eyes, feeling the salty spray on her face, making her feel relaxed and let the memories wash over her. It had been a year since vivans's accident, but the pain still felt like a fresh wound. It's really hard for her to forget his memory. The beach always seemed to bring her memory to life, making them feel more newer and more painful for each visit."

"As she opened her eyes, a gust of wind blew her hair into a tangled mess, and she felt a pang in her chest. She used to love the ocean, but now it only reminded her of what she had lost. Akira took a deep breath and began to walk along the beach, the sand shifting beneath her feet like the uncertainty of her future."

"Today, the ocean breeze  carried a bittersweet scent, cause today is the day when she lost vivan. And you know what is more hurtful for her is that today is her birthday, also. She turned 24 today. She don't want celebrate her birthday, she hates her birthday. I mean who would want to celebrate and love birthday after getting this miserable gift on her
special day.  So after avoiding everyone she came here to release her
Frustrasion. She hates everyone, she don't like to talk to anyone.
Akira is a brilliant girl, with a lot of talent but she doesn't seem to realize it yet. Akira's mind is sharp and she has a lot to offer, but she's still discovering her own potential. Her greatest challenge is believing in herself and embracing her own abilities."

"Vivan was the sunshine that brightened up Akira's life. He made her feel like life was worth living. With him by her side, she felt happy, supported, and loved. He brought laughter and purpose into her world, and she finally felt like she had something to live for."

"As the waves of memories crashed against the shore of her mind, Akira finally surrendered to the tide of emotions. She sank onto the sand, feeling the gentle grains cradle her weary body, and let out a deep sigh. The sound seemed to release a thousand unspoken words, a thousand unshed tears, and a thousand unspoken fears. With each exhale, her body relaxed a little more, her grip on the past loosening, ever so slightly."

"As Akira gazed out at the ocean, she sensed a presence beside her. It was like someone is staring at her soul, She turned to face the intruder, and her eyes met those of a tall, handsome stranger man standing beside her, his eyes fixed on hers with an unnerving intensity, his piercing gaze locking onto hers with an unsettling intensity. If she want to describe him she would describe him something like this.
"His eyes blazed like cobalt fire, hypnotic and unyielding, as if they could see into the very soul of her. The tousled waves of his hair framed a face chiseled from granite, with a jawline sharp enough to cut glass and a smile that whispered promises of sin and redemption. The luxury brand outfit draped his broad shoulders like a royal cloak, proclaiming him a king among mortals. And those hands, oh those hands, tucked into his pockets like a gunslinger ready to draw, seemed to hold the very fabric of fate within their grasp. She felt the weight of his gaze like a physical touch, a spark that ignited a firestorm of emotions within her. And then  suddenly Akira realised she is looking at him she looked away, feeling a little embarrassed. She stood up and started walking, trying to move on from the strange and mysterious man who had caught her attention.
After walking few steps she felt like someone is following her and then she stopped and looked behind her and found no one, she sigh and started to walk towards her home"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Guys please vote and tell me in the comments section how was the chapter, guys please be nice in the  comments section"😘😘