❥ Chapter 28 ~ Strip 🔞

Arohi walked around the kitchen anxiously. She knew Deep was going to do something bad with her and she felt scared. Her fingers shook as she played with her hands nervously while thinking of all the possible things that he could do to her.

After coming back from the restaurant, Deep had gone to their bedroom while Arohi made an excuse of needing to drink some milk from the kitchen. But now, she was just pacing around the kitchen in worry.

"Come in the room, now."

She jumped at her not so sweet husband's voice

She jumped at her not so sweet husband's voice. He was standing outside the kitchen with a cold look on his face. He eyed her for a second before walking away and she peeked in to see him going upstairs to their room.

"Shit... Now what?"

She drank a glass of water before finally making up her mind and going up to their bedroom.

She took a huge breath before opening the door. With her eyes blinked shut, she prayed that she would come out of the room in one piece.

When she entered the room, it was dark. Suddenly, a dim light switched on and Arohi widened her eyes as she looked at a naked Deep leaning on the bed casually.

The ground almost slipped beneath her feet as she tried to register what was happening.

"Now that you're here, do what you always do."
He said with a blank expression.

He added, "Strip."

She blinked and asked in a low voice, "What?"

He huffed, "Entertain me. If you succeed, I'll forget what crap you did today. But if you fail..."

His voice trailed off, making her shiver in fear.

"You know very well what I'll be doing with you." He gave a sarcastic smile.

She looked down at his dick and then up at him. He raised his eyebrows as if he caught her checking him out.

She sighed and looked away. Putting her fingers on her shoulder, she unpinned the saree that she was wearing. It slipped down to the ground, revealing her bare waist. One look at her and Deep pushed his head a little more on the bed frame, his hand tapping his thigh.