💗☁️| ⭐The perfect morning⭐

19th May 06.05 AM

The mauve-haired boy couldn't contain his excitement. He had planned most of the day, for it was none other than Luke's birthday. Zander had woken up early to set up their living room for the auburn-haired boy to meet the day. A cinnamon-matcha flavored vegan cake awaited on the counter, a creation of Zander's own recipe. Baking had always been Zander's forte, and knowing Luke was a vegetarian, he had explored numerous ways to bake within Luke's tastes. His efforts never failed.

Zander went through the list of tasks in his notebook, ticking off the boxes he had completed. He sighed in relief at the sight of the last box being ticked, letting his shoulders drop as he closed his eyes to relax.

Suddenly, a slow creak came from the bedroom door. Zander jumped silently and crouched behind the counter. A tall figure emerged from the room, scratching his eyes, his auburn hair tousled from sleep.

"Honey?" Luke called out in a croaky voice, with a slight whining tone. He hadn't taken in his surroundings yet, still groggy from his slumber. Zander quickly adapted to the situation, bouncing up and whispering, "Surprise," in a low, cheerful voice, not wanting to startle Luke.

Luke blinked a few times before a smile crept onto his face. He looked at Zander in awe as he slowly approached the kitchen counter, where the cake was placed. "Give me a moment," Zander said, grabbing a lighter from a drawer. He swiftly lit the candles on the cake. "I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to wake up so early."

Luke sniffed and gave Zander a passionate hug. Zander melted into the embrace, then pulled away to pick up the cake and present it to his boyfriend. "Make a wish, dear," Zander said softly. He didn't use pet names as often as Luke, so every nickname was precious to the auburn-haired boy.

Luke closed his eyes for a few seconds, then blew out the candles. He followed this with a gentle kiss on Zander's forehead. "Thank you so much, Honey," Luke said, his eyes slightly teary.

"Of course!" Zander smiled. "I have a whole day planned for us!" Luke beamed at the statement.

"I can't wait then."

Luke grabbed a knife to cut the cake, placing a slice on a smaller plate. He picked up a spoon, scooping up some cake and directing it towards Zander. He indicated for his boyfriend to open his mouth, feeding him the first bite before taking a scoop himself. He swallowed with a hum of satisfaction. "It tastes so good, Dear!"

Zander grinned, lifting his head proudly. "Well, of course! It was made by yours truly!" he said playfully, earning a giggle from Luke.

Zander took a piece for himself, and the couple moved to the couch. They enjoyed the cake together, sharing smiles and glances that spoke volumes of their love.

_____________________________

A/N IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTINGG!!! BUT HERES SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR OUR DRUMMER'S BIRTHDAY. I'm sorry it isn't much! I'll try to be more active! school has been rough.