Chapter 12

Wednesday 1st of November 2023

Waking up next to Sloan was probably the best feeling I had ever felt. He was beautiful even as he slept, mouth wide open and drooling all over my arm. He was beautiful even as he snored and even as he turned around with a grumble.

Sloan Joakim was the cutest human being I had ever seen. Until he opened his eyes. Then panic rose in my chest. I was about to move back, ready to apologise and leave even if we were in my apartment.

I was about to move back and apologise, when Sloan suddenly moved forward and kissed me.

I think my brain stopped working at that moment. I think everything in me stopped at that moment.

Sloan Joakim was kissing me. He was grabbing my neck and pulling me closer to him, and pushing his groyne against mine.

Was I dreaming? But everything felt so real. Was I in another world where Sloan liked me back and wanted me for who I was.

I didn't have time to think about it anymore. Sloan pulled back with a gasp and looked at me with wide, glossy eyes. "Oh my god, I am so sorry," he whispered, moving back.

I didn't let him though. I didn't let him move back and think about what was going on. I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him to me. I melted into him and he wrapped around me so tight I could barely catch my breath. We kissed each other, devoured each other, held onto each other as if the world was going to tear us apart.

I didn't care what we were doing and I didn't care that it was the first time in my life that someone was kissing me and touching me with so much need and want. I didn't care that he was doing things to me that I wouldn't let anyone else do, and I didn't care that he made me moan like a wounded animal. There were only the two of us in this world. Only the two of us in our bubble of peace.

He was kissing me, and touching me, and I was doing the same, without hesitation and without wonders. I was touching him however I pleased and he was letting me. He was letting me do everything I had ever thought of doing to him, he let me embrace him and destroy him. He let me take everything there was to take, swallow his soul all, and devour his entire being. He let me in, and I let him too.

We were both left sweaty and breathless on my bed, and he was holding onto me as if he was scared that I would leave him, folded over himself, his hand into mine.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked in a breath.

"Kinda," he whispered. "It was my first time."

I suddenly sat up and looked at him. "What?!"

He blushed and pushed his face against my side, still folded over himself. "It was my first time," he repeated.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, slowly moving to make him look at me.

He turned away, "Because I didn't want you to stop."

"I wouldn't have stopped," I frowned, "I would have slowed down."

He stayed silent. I moved to take him in my arms and pull him against my chest. His skin was like silk against mine and his hair smelled like strawberry.

"Why are you so kind to me?" he asked after a moment.

"Because I'm in love with you," I whispered against his neck.

He suddenly sat up and turned to me. "What? I thought you liked someone else!"

I frowned at him, "why would you think that?"

"Because you said you liked someone and I thought it was someone else! I thought you were trying to get me away from you," he finished with his face buried in his hands.

"Well, it's you I like."