Kazuha x Reader: Windswept Hearts

In the land of Inazuma, you, Y/n, were a spirited and lively child, known for your boundless energy and infectious laughter. Despite your cheerful demeanor, you carried a deep sadness within, having lost your parents at a young age. You lived with your loving grandmother, who had taken you in and cared for you. Together, you tried to find food and make ends meet, doing 

your best to provide for her as she had for you.

One sunny afternoon, while you were squatting in a quiet alley, nibbling on some stale buns you had managed to get, you noticed a shadow approaching. Startled, you looked up and saw a boy around your age, with silver hair and kind eyes, standing before you. It was Kaedehara Kazuha, a gentle soul with a heart full of compassion.

"Hello," he greeted softly, noticing the buns in your hands. "Are you hungry?"

You nodded shyly, unable to hide the pangs of hunger that gnawed at your stomach.

Kazuha smiled and sat beside you, reaching into his bag. "I have something better. Here, take this." He handed you a small box filled with a proper meal, complete with rice, vegetables, and grilled fish.

Your eyes widened in surprise and gratitude. "Thank you so much," you said, tears welling up in your eyes. "I haven't had a meal like this in a long time."

Kazuha's heart ached at your words. "It's no problem. Let's eat together."

From that day on, Kazuha and you became inseparable. He would visit you often, bringing food and sharing stories of his travels and the beauty of nature. You admired his calm demeanor and poetic soul, while he was captivated by your resilience and zest for life.

Years passed, and your friendship deepened into something more. Your grandmother, noticing how happy and lively you became whenever Kazuha was around, she would often tease you about the way Kazuha's presence made your eyes light up. She saw how well you two complemented each other and believed that Kazuha could provide you with the support and love you deserved. Surprisingly, things went well, and the bond between you and Kazuha grew stronger. Your grandmother, ever perceptive, had been delighted to see the bond between you grow.

"He's a good boy," she would say with a knowing smile. "I'm glad you found each other."

One crisp autumn day, you and Kazuha decided to take a walk through the forest, the leaves crunching beneath your feet. The air was cool and refreshing, and the forest was alive with vibrant colors.

As you walked, you playfully nudged Kazuha. "Remember the time you tripped over that root and fell into the river?"

He laughed, a melodic sound that made your heart flutter. "How could I forget? You laughed so hard you almost fell in yourself."

You grinned, teasingly poking his side. "Well, someone had to save you, didn't they?"

Kazuha caught your hand, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "And who will save you from my tickle attack now?"

Giggling, you tried to squirm away, but he pulled you close, both of you laughing. As the laughter subsided, you found yourselves standing close together, his arms around you.

"Kazuha," you began, your voice softer now, "you've been my rock all these years. I can't imagine my life without you."

He looked into your eyes, his expression turning serious yet tender. "Y/n, you've brought so much joy and meaning to my life. I've come to realize something over these years."

Your heart skipped a beat, anticipation swirling within you. "What is it, Kazuha?"

He took a deep breath, his gaze unwavering. "I love you, Y/n. You've brought so much joy and meaning to my life. I can't imagine a future without you."

Your breath caught in your throat, tears of happiness welling up in your eyes. "I love you too, Kazuha. You've always been there for me, and I can't thank you enough for everything."

Kazuha smiled, a look of relief and pure happiness on his face. He gently cupped your cheek, his thumb brushing away a tear. Leaning in, he closed the distance between you, his lips meeting yours in a tender, heartfelt kiss. The world seemed to melt away in that moment, leaving just the two of you, wrapped in each other's warmth.

As you pulled back, both breathless, you rested your forehead against his. "We'll always be together, right?" you whispered.

"Always," he promised, his voice firm and reassuring.

Under the canopy of the twilight sky, with the gentle breeze carrying the scent of blooming flowers, you knew that your love story was just beginning. Together, you and Kazuha would face whatever the future held, bound by a love as steadfast and enduring as the wind that guided you.

And so, with the blessings of your grandmother and the promise of endless adventures, you and Kazuha walked hand in hand into the future, your hearts entwined like the cherry blossoms that heralded the start of your beautiful journey together.

Thank you for reading and support us <3