~Chapter 1 :)

Amanda's P.O.V:

We were at the park... Me and my best friend Chad... When a girl came running up to him and snaked her amrs around him...

"Baby what are you doing here?" she said.

"Britney?! Ermm... We'll talk another time. Byee" he said and started pushing her huskily.

"But baby... I miss you! When are we going to have Britney's and Chad's time?" she said as she leaned in to kiss him...

That was when I realized that this was NOT REALLY FRIENDLY...

"We'll talk about it later baby. Now... Byeee" he said while taking her out of the park.

She left and Chad came back next to me.

"Soo... What's up?" he said smiling at me like nothing really happened.

"Right now... Nothing really. Who was she?" I asked confused.

"Ohh... That was Britney..." he looked away.

"Britney who??" I said while continuing not to understand.

He sighed. "Look... I've never told you before and I'm really sorry about it... I know you're my best friend and I've made a mistake not telling you... Well..." he stops.

"Well what?!" I started to realize what's going on here... "Nooo... She's NOT... Wait WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me about it? You don't trust me?" I said while a tear ran down my cheek. I stood up and started to walk out of the park.

He followed. 

"Amanda..." he grabbed my wrist. "I didn't tell you cuz she's not special to me anymore... I just asked her out cuz I was just broken. She never was anything to me... She's not my type but everything is gonna end soon..." he apologized.

"What do you mean?" I looked right in his eyes.

"I love someone else..." he looked away again.

"Wait...WHAT?!? Who?" I asked confused.

"I'll brake up with Britney and then you'll see..." he said leaving me in a mystery, avoiding to answer 

"I don't understand you, but okay..." I said while embracing him with a hug.

He put his arm around my shoulder, we walked to the car and Chad drove me home.

When we finally made it to my house I gave him a goodbye hug and said "Bye Chad... I'll see you tomorrow" I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Amandaa..." he hugged me and drove away.

As I saw him driving away, I sighed...

Wish he could see me like something more than just a best friend. 

I opened the front door to find my brother Jason sitting on the couch. 

"Heyy Amy" (that's how my brother calls me...somehow-.-) "Where were you??" he asked while he was concentrating at a film on TV, not even looking at me.

"I was at the park with Chad" I answered while walking upstairs to my room.

Jason is 20 and I'm 16 so he likes taking care of me. We are living alone because our parents died in a car accident 2 years ago... :(

He and Chad are best friends so that's how I first got to know him:)

I put on my headphones and turned the music on.

I'm left in my room, lost in my thoughts...

*One hour later...*

Someone was knocking my door...

"What?!" I shouted completely out of the mood.

Jason popped his head in the door opening.

"Sorry. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to watch a movie with me..." he asked softly.

"Oh sorry...Ermm... Yeah okay... I'm coming in a minute" I said while walking out of the room and into the bathroom.

I had a hot shower that really relaxed me and wore my Hello Kitty pyjamas. I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs. Jason was making popcorn in the kitchen. I took some coke out of the fridge and took a seat on the sofa.

We started watching the film and he was holding me close as if he knew I was in a bad mood and I was feeling sad.

After 2 hours when the movie finally finished. I gave him a goodnight kiss on the cheek and went to my room...

I was feeling so tired that in 10 minutes I was asleep.