~Chapter 2 :)

*Next morning*

Amanda's P.O.V:

"Wake up Amy! It's time for school!" I woke up by someone shaking me.

"Five more minutes mum!" I jocked.

"Come on! Chad is waiting for you downstairs!" he said.

As he said that, I popped out of my bed, leaving him speachless...

"Okay okay..." I said walking out of the room with a pair of clothes... "I'm not sleeping! I'm coming..."

"Get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast!" Jason said and walked downstairs.

I nodded and walked into the bathroom... I brushed my teeth, put my make up on and fixed my hair... I got dressed in a cute outfit and went downstairs...

"Well...Goodmorning Beautiful!" Chad walked next to me and hugged me...

"Goodmorning" I hug him back.

We ate breakfast, said goodbye to my brother and walked to the car...

"Today's gonna be a big day!!" Chad said while driving into the school's parking.

"Why?" I smiled at him.

"I'm gonna break up with Britney and then..." he stopped..

"And then what??" I asked suspicious.

"And then...I'll ask my crush to be my girlfriend" he smiled.

"Oh...You must love her a lot to break up with one in the 'populars' to be with her...Except if she's a 'popular' girl too...And by the way...When are you gonna tell me who is that lucky girl??" I asked kinda worried, wishing he won't understand it...

Yeah...I'm jealous..I love Chad from the first day we became best friends...But he would never see me as something more than a best friend..I mean...He is so perfect that he would never see me in the other way..Why would he anyway? I'm not like Britney...She's beautiful, 'popular', tall, she has beautiful eyes and she can have any boy she likes to...Well..I know what you might ask...Why haven't I told him I like him? Well the trith is..I can't!! I'm so afraid of rejection..And also...my past wasn't really good..any way....

"No..I'm never dating a 'popular' again...They're not my type.And..you'll find out later who she is;)" he said refusing to answer yet..

"Okay:) Now let's go to our History class" I took his hand and pulled him to walk quickly:3

"Thank God we have this class together-.-" he smiled and walked next to me grabbing my books..

"Hey! Give them back!" I tried to be serious but then I started laughing.

"Nahh... I don't want you to get tired." he smiled.

"With some books?-.-" I giggled.

"Why not?" he smiled.

"Well well...Mr Gentleman:3 Thank you very much:)" I smiled back.

I took his hand and we walked into the class...