~Chapter 5 :)

Amanda's P.O.V:

When we got home, he opened my house door and he came over to my car door, opened it picking me up again and lied me on the couch soflty..

"You are so light.. Don't you eat?" he asked smiling.

"Yeah I do!" I complained.

"Hmm.. Okay I believe you!" he leaned in and kissed me softly before he headed to the kitchen. 

"Coke, juice or lemonade?" he asked smiling.

"Surprise me;)" I wink.

He came out of the kitchen holding two cokes..

"I knew it!" I walked up to him, took the coke from his hand and kissed him.

I sat down on the couch while he was turning on the TV and choosing a film to watch..

Then we sat down cuddling...

"How long were you dating Britney?" I asked kinda sadly while looking at the TV blankly.

He didn't answer quickly..I was waiting for his answer but he was looking blankly out of the window...

"Two weeks.." he answered.

I sighed...

"Come on Baby Girl!" he put his arm around me and squized meplayfully.. "You don't have to worry about her..Now I am all yours..We are together now...Nobody can come between us...Now I'm with you and there is NOTHING and NO ONE that can change that." he said and kissed me.

"I'll never let you go! You are my life..I love you!" he continued seriously.

"Awww:3 You are so cute my baby:) Thank you for being in my life...I promise, you won't lose me..I love you too...!" I said and he took me in his arms.

I was feeling so safe in his arms that I fell asleep...

Chad's P.O.V:

Amanda fell asleep in my arms.. She was so tired..

She is sleeping like an angel and she is very Sweet:3 

I was strocking  her hair when the door opened. It was Jason.

"She's asleep this early? It's 7 o' clock!" Jason whispered.

"Yeah, she was tired." I explained.

"Oh...So, did you too have a nice time?" he asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"Emm...Yeah..I guess..But Britney appeared.."

"Wtf? Why can't she leave you alone?"

"I don't know...But I Love Amanda and we are finally together now...I'm not leaving ANYONE or ANYTHING to come between us and especially Britney!!" I answered seriously.

"Please don't hurt my sister" he said.

"I won't! I trully love her and I don't wanna lose her.."

"Bro, you're a good guy..I'm sure that she loves you too and you'll be together for a long time..." he said smiling.

"Thanks..And you are a great brother!"

We bro-hugged and sat down to watch TV..

I took Amanda in my arms and after an hour we fell asleep too...