~Chapter 7 :)

Amanda's P.O.V:

The day passed quickly and it's 5 in the afternoon...

"Who's hungry?" Chad asked.

"Mee!" Jason and I said the same time.

"How about McDonald's?" he said while putting his hand over my shoulders.

"Yayyy!" I cheer and Jason agreed.

We got into Jason's car and he drove us to McDonald's.

When we took a table, Chad went to order our food and I'm left with my brother...

"Hey sis?" Jason said.

"Yeah?"

"Since you and Chad are going well, why don't you tell him to move to our house? I mean..It's gonna be cool to have my bro in the same house and you'll have your boyfriend!"

"Woww! That's a great idea! I'm impressed! Why don't you ask him?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Don't you wanna ask him yourself?!" he asked.

"No:) I prefer you ask him..It was your idea and you are his best friend so..please ask?" I tell him.

"Okay sis;)" he smiled.

After 2 minutes Chad was back...

"Hey Bro?" Jason said. 

"Yes?" Chad answered.

"How about moving to our house?" Jason smiled.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" he said surprised with a serious expression.

"What don't you want to?" I asked sadly and scared if he'll reject it.

"Wow! Yeah.. I'd love to!!! If you want me to though..." he smiled.

"Yayyyy!!" I said and ran in his arms.

"I was sure that you'd like the idea:)" Jason said and bro-hugged him.

"I'll get some of my clothes and some other things from my house and I'm coming to live with you!" He hugged me and hold me tight.

"I'm so happy!" I said with a wide smile.

We had a lot of fun in Mc Donald's and after that we returned back to our house... (: