~Chapter 3 :)

Amanda's P.O.V:

The school bell rang and now Chad and I are walking through the school's parking to his car...

"Soo...What happened with Britney?" I asked as we were driving back to my place.

"She'll be fine! She found a new one already..." he said. "I'm finally happy cuz now I can be with the one I love" he stopped the car.

"So,when are you going to ask her out?" I looked at him right in his blue eyes..

He got out of the car and opened my door..Such a gentleman:3 I think we are at the park..

"Now!" he said smiling.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused while looking around me to see if there was any girl here...

"Amanda...Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was speachless...

He took my hand...

"Omg!" I finally screamed.

"Soo...?" he asked worried.

"Of course idiot!" I hugged him.

"I love you baby!" he hugged me tight.

"I love you too! You can't imagine how much I was waiting for this moment..." I stayed in his arms.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

I let go of him and I led him to a bench..I sat on his lap and I sighed..

"Tell me baby..What's wrong?" he said while lifting my chin up so I look at him.

"You know...I've loved you from the first day we became best friends..But I was so afraid of rejection.." I said sadly.

"You shouldn't be...I was feeling the same all this time but I was so broken I didn't realise it earlier" he said and looked away.

"Broken?Why?" I put my hand on his cheek and looked at him sweetly.

"Nevermind baby...It's over now!" he said kissing me softly.

"Tell me..please..." I begged.

"I'm not ready to tell you about my past...It's really..complicated...I'll tell you when the time comes.." he said while hugging me..

"Okay Baby..." I said understanding how uncomfortable it was for him to talk about it..

I stood up and he did the same..I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist..

We were looking each other for about 10 seconds and then he leaned in and I did the same..

We kissed and after that, he put his arm around my shoulders and walked back to the car...

*Back to my place*

We walked in the house and Chad had his arm around my shoulders.

Jason was watching TV..

"Hey bro" Chad said.

"Hey! What's up man?" Jason stood up and bro-hugged Chad.

"Just dating your beautiful sister!" Chad smiled and looked at me.

"WOW! What?" he said surprised while looking at me as he was asking for a confirmation.

"Yep!" I confirmed it smiling.

"Wow! Happy for you guys..! But please take care of her and don't hurt her! Or else.." Jason said seriously..

"Don't worry.She's in good hands" he wrapped his hand around my waist from behind.

I smiled...