Chapter 7 Evie's bedroom

After following directions around the mansion she finally located Evie's room. Ash went into Evie's bedroom but she saw that the room was ransacked, as if someone was searching for something. Ash started her own search she walked around the bed area and into the bathroom but that was ransacked as well - but when Ash started to search - there was no fingerprints or blood, so she wasn't killed here, butt nothing of Evie was moved in the medicine cabinet everything,was still in the same as Evie had left it - it seemed she had a small heart problem. Ash then closed the cabinet; there was nothing near the bath as well, when she was sure there was nowhere else left to search. - she left the bathroom and made sure to check the bed area last. And went to check the wardrobe,but when she opened the door she was shocked Ash saw all of Evie's clothes were ripped to pieces and the soles of the shoes were torn apart as if someone was trying to find something, but there were still no fingerprints or blood. Once Ash closed the door to the wardrobe and walked to the bed area but when Ash got to the bed she noticed that the mattress was cut open as were the pillows and the duvet were all the same but still the cuts were made by the same kind of knife as what was usd in Evie chest - but the knife was still missing the knife seemed to be a butterfly knife at the moment, when there was no where else left to search in the bedroom she started to look for Evie's sister Sophie, but first she took of her gloves after leaving the room.