Chapter 13 The truth reveal

Ash knew that Aqua was hiding something from her, so Ash decided to follow her to the servant chambers. But when they get to the chambers ''I know you're hiding something Aqua, what is it you're hiding?" ask Ash. Aqua answered sacred. "I - I can't tell you Ash if they found out that I knew what they did to miss Evie they would kill me as well!!" said Aqua "I won't let them hurt you but I need you to tell me what happened to Evie at the party" said Ash. "OK I was getting the mansion ready for the new years party when I heard yelling I went to see what was wrong James and Conner was arguing with Evie - Evie said that she was going to reveal the truth about the affair they had hidden all those years ago Evie was about to walk away when they stabbed her with a butterfly knife in the garden and they walked off. But when I went to see if I could do to help her, the blade was poisoned with rat killer, with her last few breaths she said to keep this safe - Aqua got out Evie dairy from a loose floorboard here it - is the proof that you need to stop James and Conner for good" Aqua handed Ash the dairy, Ash quickly phoned the police to catch them you will be safe now. But to make sure they had all the proof the need, Ash opened the dairy and want she found shocked her once she read all of the diary, she found out that James took advantage of Aquas mother but Aqua had the right to most of the company being the oldest suddenly there was flashing red and blue lights the police has finally arrived, you could see them taking away James and Conner away, once Ash was sure it was safe she and Aqua got to the mansion gave the diary to the police to make sure they are put away for life.

If you liked this story please hit the follow button as its help to keep me writing.