Chapter 8 talking to Sophie

After a while of looking for Sophie, she ran into the maid "sorry but do you know where Sophie Prince is?" asked Ash "you will find her at the pool house just down the dirt path" said the maid. Then she walked off - moments later Ash got out of the mansion and followed the small dirt path to the pool house, Ash entered the pool house and found Sophie at the pool side relaxing in the cool waters, Ash then walked towards Sophie "hello are you Sophie Prince, sister of Evie?" ask Ash. "Yes I am, why?" ask Sophie. "I'm sorry to tell you this, but your sister has been murdered," said Ash. "I know Aqua - I mean the head maid told me before" said Sophie but when Ash was going to start asking some questions when that same dog from before came in "oh Bell I wondered where you got to" said Sophie. "Is this your dog?" asked Ash "no she was Evie's - Bell has not been the same since Evie left that night. She has been barking and growling at everyone since that night, both father and Coonner have been trying to get rid of Bell lately they have tried to put her down. Both me and the maid have been hiding Bell at her place but we cant keep her there forever" said Sophie. "I'm sorry to have to ask you this Sophie but where were you on the night of the murder?" asked Ash "I was at work at the newspaper - you can check if you like here is my bosses number!" said Sophie."I'll be one moment" said Ash. Ash walked a little ways from the pool so Sophie couldn't over her, Ash phoned the number only to find out that Sophie was at thee news paper, at the new years eve party till 10.o'clock in the morning, then they hung up so Sophie wasn't in the manson the night of the murder, when Ash came back to Sophie she said "your story checks out i'll leave you to it, your free to go" said Ash.