FOUR.

" but you belong to me

" but you belong to me. "

NEEDED ME
*
HOUSE OF  BALLOONS • THE WEEKND

BOLD WORDS IN ENGLISH
ITALLIC WORDA IN RUSSIAN.

I groaned. Something was in my back and it was hurting like a bitch. I dragged a hand over my lower spine and felt something disolve between my fingers.

I brought my fingers to my face. My fingertips were coated grey. I sat up and heard a glass break.

It had been an empty bottle of whiskey. A half finished bottle of DonJulio sat next to me. I streched my hand onto my sidebed and grabbed the bottle. The grey ash was from a cigarette. My head was pounding. A dizzy spell fell over me when i got up to stand.

Slow clapping came from the door. It felt like a thunderslap to my throbbing head. "Stop."

The clapping was replaced with a throaty laugh. I crooked my head up. I knew that laugh anywhere.

"You had a fun night, huh?" He smirked.

"блядь." I swore.
"fuck"

He leaned against the door, arms crossed over his chest. "Nicky nick, i thought after like a 100 years of this friendship that i have devoted my blood sweat and tears to you still forget i don't speak your thug language." He wiped away a fake tear.

"Nikolai." I said warningly.

"Dominick?" He challenged playfully.

"Nikolai, I'm not in the mood for your shit today. I have a bloody throbbing hangover and i have no fucking clue what happend last night."

He flicked up a white T shirt from the floor with his foot and aimed at my face. He sighed dramatically. "Once again,  Nikolai saving your sorry ass." He tossed a phone on the bed.

"Your booty call  called me this time. Said you were harassing her. I knew it was true because when are you not harassing a woman?"  Nikolai picked up an ashtray.

"But, im smart enough to not believe anything that comes from that cock sucker's mouth so i stole her phone." He unlocked at and passed it to me.

It was a video from a bottom view of my face but you could still make out what i kind of looked like. I deleted it from the recently deleted. "She know you have her phone? This shits basically her life."