6

Tejasswi POV

I somehow trying to relate his face with my favorite celebrity. I am feeling so good when I am imagining all this with my eyes closed.

I didn't realise when my hand travel to my pussy over my bottoms.

I needed to blow off some steam and often a good orgasm can make me feel good now.

I tried searching for something, few erotic books and all to make my mood.

But honestly, right now nothing except that Karan Kundra's thought helping, I tried other ideas too but there was nothing getting me in the mood and I could not sleep with this sexual tension building in me.

I thought to text Karan only and to ask him what he did today on stream. What made everyone talk about him.

I logged in and I texted Karan.

Text chat 💬💬

Tejasswi : hii

Karan : hello.

Luckily, Karan was online.

Tejasswi : wanna play a quiz game?

Karan : yeah sure.

He had total 99,940 coins. Just sixty coins more and he could redeem with car.

I feel sad because I lose one more chance to win the "Texa car". So, I thought to play a game with him.

I sent him an invite to chat to play a quiz game with me.

Karan : hii, wait I am joining.

He didn't want to waste his coin so he only stake 300 coins in this game. I too use 300 coins, so winner will get 600 coins.

You must got it, right?

I always know that he must be a challenge and that is why he is on the top.

We played and I won the quiz, because the topic of the quiz was fashion and seems like Karan didn't have that good knowledge about fashion.

I got 600 coins and 300 coins deduct from his account.

I thought after this he will say that he don't want to play more.

Tejasswi : I won, you are not good in fashion sense I guess.

Karan : oh really didn't you watched today's live?

Stay tuned