16

I knew I was dripping wet but my panties were saving me from the shame of having my wetness flow down my leg.

After a while of eating each other with eyes.

Karan : Only your panties are stopping us both from being totally naked.

I looked down at my panties even though I knew they were there.

I wanted to be naked for him, I was so horny I wanted to finger myself to climax but I wanted him to work for it,

Tejasswi : what you offer me in return?

Karan : ten thousand more coins?

Tejasswi jumped in excitement.

Tejasswi : okay.

He really did have it but then he said,

Karan : I like the way your tits hang down.

I jolted back in my seat.

He had this naughty tone and it was becoming more hot the further we went.

I had to admit it gave me a thrill to have a handsome guy pay such attention to me.

He was using naughty terms to make me encourage to take off my panty.

I clutched my breasts feeling his words and I had a sharp intake of breath.

I am feeling like, Did he mean that? When he say that he want to suck hard my nipple.

I began to lose my hold on my body and he was slowly overpowering, he is controlling my thoughts and his husky voice didn't let me feel guilty even when sitting naked in front of camera.

I can't believe it that this guy made a magic which made a girl like me who didn't even like to post normal pictures on social media.

And he made me naked in front of his eyes and not stopping here, his next aim is my party. 🙈

We played a quiz and topic is colors.

Stay tuned