24

Manager : come mam, this way.

Tejasswi walked beside her family and Karan behind her.

Karan and His manager talking about something. But Karan is watching her only, he didn't had focus on Manager's words.

Manager : sir....

Karan : hmm.

Now, we all reached in front of elevator. We are 5 members and 4 can go in, so I asked my manager to take another elevator.

He nodded.

This time, we entered in elevator along with her family, they were talking to me, when Tejasswi  squeezed in an elevator with me together.

She is standing in front of me.

For a moment, her parents are busy in themselves.

And for my luck, her purse fall down so and as she bent out to take it, she was squeezed just ahead of me.

I deliberately pressed myself against her ass which wasn't intentional but to feel good surely.

She immediately stand straight.
Because, I let my cock harden against her behind.

She could feel it yet to my surprise and delight - she did not make any effort to move away even when stood straight.

But, As the doors opened on the elevator she quickly glanced at me and she walked away with her parents and flushed bright red face.

That was the moment,

I realise that it was not just me who wish for her, somewhere in heart she wants me too.

Any thought about her just drove me wild and crazy.

Few minutes later,

I am in the party hall with everyone around.

I noticed Tejasswi, We locked eyes as she passed by went to the corridor.

This was my chance to talk to her.

So, I made my way to the corridor Tejasswi walked into.

As I entered,

I saw her by the distance she was pretending to explore the place but I know well, why she came here, she looked up at me and smiled.

I walked across to her and tried to hold my voice steady and I don't want to sound desperate.

Stay tuned