18

He act like my bf, and I am liking it so I let it be.

Karan : I will instruct you now, and until I say you wont touch your pussy.

Oh god.

I felt a quiver in my pussy as I heard his order say what he wanted to do with me.

I was thinking, will he really going to make me do that? Will I be able to?

I needed to cum and with every word he spoke that need was rising,

Tejasswi : okay then I want to rub my pussy until I cum in climax. I want you to stroke your dick for me.

Karan : let's start then, I feel like you are a quick learner. Before we start this play with your tits, tell me, have you ever done anything like this before?

Tejasswi : what?

Karan : tell me, How do you normally play with them? Show me?

I was nervous but I felt energised by the way he looked at me.

Tejasswi : I usually just squeeze my breasts and rub my nipples. Sometimes when I am really turned on I pinch my nipples.

Karan : Show me how you do it?

Tejasswi : damn... Okay.

I began to squeeze my breasts gently but I had never been this horny before and it caused me squeeze harder and rough than usual.

I could not contain my moans as I did this and it only caused me to be rough.

I at first gently began to rub and pinch my nipples but the pinching suddenly became harder as I moaned.

Tejasswi : master (he calls it instinctively) , I am sorry if I cum from playing with my breasts.

I did not know why I called him master.

Just in that moment it felt like I needed his permission.

He then all of a sudden ordered

Stay tuned