The New School

Clarke's POV

"My name is Clarke Griffin, I'm 18 years old and in my last year of high school in a new school. I moved here from new York city after living in a mansion my whole life and now my parents have enrolled me in the most expensive school in the whole world. Now you all might be wondering, if its your last year in hight school why did u change schools? well I was expelled from my old school for... an accident I may or may not have been apart of but more on that later. Here I am, at the front of my new school and I'm just going to say this school is massive and expensive. My parents have already told me that if I get expelled from this school they wont be paying for my degree and I kind of need the funds. Anyway I'm standing in front of the Polis academy with its shinny gold gates and the pearl white structures and I already know I'm going to hate it here. There are 5 stupid rules I must follow while being here:"

1. No phones on school days (they get locked up in the front office and we can only get them back on a Friday afternoon)

2. No boys in Girls dorms and No girls in Boys dorms (which should be easy enough considering I like girls)

3. No gum (which is annoying because its my stress habit, grab a piece of gum and start chewing on it) 

4. No swearing or inappropriate actions (which again... this is going to be hard to follow, I have a bit of a dirty mouth) 

And finally 5. Always arrive on time (now here is the problem with that one... I like my sleep, like I assume a lot of you do. But I like LOVEEEEE my sleep. I sleep in almost every morning until about 11... and all my classes start at 8)

I sigh before saying goodbye to my parents and waking into the school, I am greeted by a gorgeous girl. "Hi, I'm Octavia Blake" She says, "I'll be showing you your way around the school for the next few days, and it says that your boarding so ill show you to you room now" She then grabs one of my many suitcases before heading out the back of the building and heading towards a large marble building to the left. Upon entering the building we travel up a flight of stairs. "This school was founded over 200 years ago, and unfortunately for us student nowadays there is really bad reception and no lifts. Which means a lot of manual labour and having to do all of our homework in the library unless your on the secret teacher network" Octavia says winking. "Once were in your room ill connect you to it, it makes homework way easier also you can call me O and I am officially your number 1 bestie" She says in a upbeat tone. 

I nod my head before we arrive at room 151. O pushes the door open revelling a cute dusty wooden interior with a staircase in the middle of the room going up. "bedrooms are upstairs and down here are desks and a kitchen" O says. She helps me pull all my items upstairs and into the left bedroom. My bedroom has a gold and black colour scheme. The bed has amazing black sheets and gold curtains lacing the outside, the windows are a nice gold colour with black curtains. I walk into the bathroom and see a shower, bathtub, toilet and sink, before returning downstairs to see O again. "The dinning hall is down 2 levels from this floor and then classes are to the left of reception" O explains. "Do I have a roommate?" I ask curiously and that's when Octavia's face turns pale, and I mean pale.

"yes" she says turning to face me, "ill introduce you to her later". We leave my dorm, Octavia hands me a key and tells me not to lose it as I follow her towards the classes building. We arrive in an all glass building that is a few stories high. O explains that History and English classes are on the first floor, Science and Math classes are on the second and French and Art classes are on the third. The gym is down the corridor to the right and drama and dance classes take place on the second floor of it. I thank Octavia before she turns around hugs me slightly and then says "lets introduce you to your roommate... shall we". We head upstairs onto the Science level and she knocks on a science classroom, stepping back and waiting for the teacher to open the door. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I hope you all like it so far, I know we haven't met Lexa yet but we will next chapter.