Paris (Day 1)

Lexa's POV

I wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and regenerated. I'm still confessed on how Clarke Purchased this room for so many people but I don't want to question her on it. I walk out into the kitchen and I see Clarke sitting on Costias lap. My fits suddenly curl into a ball and my heart hurts. I have tears forming in my eyes and I watch as I meet Octavia's eyes, she gives me an 'I'm so sorry' look but it doesn't help. I walk over to Costia and I look at her with anger in my eyes, I don't even know why but the next thing I know is I've punched her in the face and she's on the ground. "LEXA" I hear Clarke scream but I can't stop, there is blood pounding in my ears and anger in my eyes. 

I feel strong hands grip my back as Anya pulls me off Costia, her nose is bleeding and she has a black eye, I watch as Clarke runs over to her and helps her up before turning on me. "What the fuck Lexa, why did u just attack her" she yells at me. I look at Clarke with anger in my eyes, "she stole me from you! I told her I've liked you since I first saw you and she laughed in my face. She told me that Love was weakness and I believed her, now! NOW SHE HAS YOU WRAPPED AROUND HER LITTLE FINGER AND SHE'S GOING TO HURT YOU CLARKE... she's going to hurt you and it's all my fault." I scream at her.

She looks at me with confusion in her eyes, before she turns back to Costia. "Is this true" she asks her and Costia laughs in her face. "Your so fucking easy to manipulate, all it takes is a kiss and I had you in my grasp, your too easy". She answers with a manipulate smile. I stare at Costia and don't even realise Lexa coming up behind me. "else get out of here" she whispers in my ear, but I'm not paying attention, I walk up to Costia and punch her right in the jaw.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lexa's POV

I watch as Clarke walks up to Costia and hit her right in the face, when Costia stands back up her nose if bloodied, her jaw looks dislocated and she's staring at all of us like were the monsters. Clarke look at her and says "you have two options right now Costia, get the fuck out of this room and find somewhere else to stay while your here or stay here and get the fucking beating you deserve and trust me when I say, I'm not going to go easy." I watch as all the colour drains from Costias face and she stands up quickly, running to her room and packing her bags, before running straight out of the hotel. I watch and a smile forms on my face. 

But it doesn't stay there for long, Clarke turns to me with tears in her eyes, before saying "Fuck you, you asshole" and walking straight to her room. I don't know what I've done wrong but I know that I feel bad. I want to run to her so bad but Octavia grabs my hand and shakes her head. "I wouldn't do that Lexa, she's mad at herself for trusting Costia and she's mad at you". I look at her confused, "why would she be mad at me?" I ask Octavia and she looks at me like I'm stupid of something. "You just blurted out that you like her in front of everyone and all over Costia, your anger got the best of you and you just fell apart, the question is what r u going to do about it?" she responds. I look at her, "i.idk" I say at last. Octavia just shakes her head. 
________________________________________________________________________________

Lexa's POV                                                                         (1 hour later)

We had to meet the teacher and the rest of our year at the base of the Eiffel tower. Clarke came out of her room just before we left and has been ignoring everyone ever since. Costia is here and looking like shit, she's talking to some other girls while Clarke is on the other side of the group talking to Harper, Murphy, Bellamy and Finn. I stay with the rest of the people in our room just because it's easier and I know Clarke really doesn't want to talk to any of us. Today as our activity were going to a French school to meet some of the kids and try to understand what they say. They split us up into three groups, the group I'm in consists of Me, Octavia, Lincoln, Raven, Luna, Finn, Bellamy, Murphy, Harper, Clarke, Anya, Monty, Jasper, Wells, Indra and Costia. This is going to be shit, the teacher don't pay attention to any drama that happens with students so of course all of US are in the same fucking group. 

The teachers the join in our groups and we have Mr Kane and Mrs Green. Mr Kane being the vice principle and Mrs Green is Monty's mum. I honestly don't think were going to survive this school trip let alone the first day if there are the groups we are in for the rest of the week. We all file onto a bus and head towards Ermitage International School. This is going to be a longgggggg day!

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

DRAMA!!!!!