Dinner...

Lexa's POV

I feel bad, like really bad. I never meant for Clarke to get covered in the goo but she did... and all I can think about is that face she made when it happened. We connected eyes for a spit second and all I could see is was hurt, betrayal and anger. I felt so bad that I made Costia and Anya leave before I cleaned up the mess and headed downstairs for dinner. A few minutes later I see Clarke, Octavia and Raven walk in, grab some food and sit down at a table on the far side of the dinning room. I don't even get a chance to get up before Costia and Anya sit down. "How funny was Clarkes face when that slime fell on her" Costia says. "Yeah so funny" Anya says. I just stay silent as my friends start talking shit about her.

"We should totally do something like that again, I don't believe she has learnt her lesson yet" Costia continues, "What do you think lex" she asks. "hmm sure, I don't really care" I say. And Costia just looks at me smiling. For the rest of the dinner we sit there quietly and eat. Costia gets up and announces that she's going to get dessert and Anya walks off with her. I finish my food and head to the dirty dishes tray, after placing my plate down I'm making my way to the exit when I hear a massive scream from behind me. I turn around to see Costia and Anya laughing and then I see Clarke, her face is covered in pudding and its slowly dripping down onto her clothes. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Clarke's POV

Honestly I expected it. I wasn't fazed as I stood up and threw my tray at Costia laughing head. She screams when it makes contact with her face. I look down at Octavia and Raven and there sitting the smiling. "Lets go" I say and they nod standing up. But before I take a step Octavia gets covered in jelly from Anya. Raven retaliates by throwing her juice at Anya and it covers her face. Were all laughing when suddenly someone screams 'FOOD FIGHT' and there is an all out war. We are running out of the dinning room as teacher come running in to try and break up the food fight. 

When we arrive back in Octavia and Ravens dorm and I pull of my jumper and throw it on the ground, walking into the bathroom and wiping the pudding of my face. I head back out and we all collapse in a fit if laughter. We sit there for a good 3 minutes before Octavia gets up. "Hey can I sleep here tonight, I don't want to put up with Lexa tonight" I ask, Octavia looks at me and shakes her head, "sorry they do a room check and nobody is allowed in another persons room unless its a weekend". I just nod and head back to my room, saying goodnight to them both.

I head back to my room and I hear laughter from inside. I open the door and walk straight past Lexa, Costia and Anya keeping my head down and not stopping till I get to my room.

_____________________________________________________________

Lexa's POV

I say Clarke walk in and head straight upstairs and I don't blame her. But I am surprised when she walks back downstairs wearing a tight black dress that hugs her curves perfectly. I watch as she grabs her keys and her bag before leaving back out the door. I know its not allowed but I wont say anything. I spend the next few hours chilling with Costia and Anya before they need to head back to there dorm and go to bed for the night. 

I'm still awake at 2 am waiting for Clarke to return and finally I hear the door open and the sound of footsteps. I get up and see Clarkes figure walking around downstairs. I can smell the alcohol on her breathe from this far away. "Hey Clarke" I say, I see her look towards me and I can see her try to take a step but she falls over and I catch her just in time. I'm holding her in my arms and her breathe is full of alcohol and she looks at me with a small smile. "Hey Lexi" she says and I feel warmth creep into my cheeks. I shake my head and pull her up, "lets get you to bed shall we" I say as I lead her upstairs and into her room. I push her onto the bed and she looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

 "Lexi" she whimper.. and I push back a strand of hair that was on her face. "Your so beautiful" I whisper.. "I want you to know that everything that has happened is all Costias Fault, she's jealous of your beauty and I'm not going to lie so am I... On your first real day of school everyone is going to try and date you, today all I could hear was your name and I kept seeing your face. Your beautiful Clarke, and I need you." She just looks at me with her eyes and I lean in slightly and place a small kiss on her forehead, before leaving the room before I lose myself completely.