Vow

(One Month Later)

Rhaegar Targaryen sat in the corner of the room that Lyanna had been taken into after they had dragged her back in. His anger bubbled beneath the surface and his aura threatened to leak out of his body. He looked at Lyanna, her pale pristine skin and her thick brown curls that cascaded from her head, yet he couldn't help but despise the woman. His left hand throbbed in pain every time he looked at her; when he looked down at his hand two of his fingers had been removed and the stumps were blackened from what appeared to be frostbite.

When Rhaegar had poured the tonic down her throat they had dragged her back into the room. He didn't notice how docile Lyanna became and how her strength slowly faded from her body, no instead his eyes were firmly locked on her body and her breasts that threatened to spill out of her gown. When he and Arthur lay her back on her bed he decided he had waited long enough and he needed to put his seed inside of her. 'After all, it is my right,' he had thought to himself. Arthur certainly wasn't going to stop him and that foolish servant that tried to was dead.

He began to disrobe himself while Arthur stood in the corner, he didn't much care that the man was watching, there was nothing behind his eyes, nothing but Rhaegar. He then went to brush her face with his hands and as soon as he made contact with her skin he felt an unbearable pain rush through his hand, he fell to the ground and watched as his pinky and ring finger started to freeze over. He released his aura from his body to protect himself but it was futile, no matter how much he poured into his hand it kept on freezing. His screams alerted Arthur who immediately rushed to his Prince, he analysed the situation and realised that the frostbite would spread across his whole body if it was not stopped.

Less than a second later he drew his sword out and cut off both of the affected fingers, deciding it would be better for his charge to lose them rather than die in agony. His gaze then switched to Lyanna who was unconscious on the bed, the part of her skin that had been touched by Rhaegar was a pale blue but the colour quickly receded and changed back to normal. "Are you well my Prince?" Arthur asked as he knelt down next to him.

"No! Hells! What was that?!" He shouted as grasped his bloody hand.

"It seems she made a Vow my Prince," Arthur replied.

Rhaegar stood up looking at Lyanna with a venomous gaze, he stepped towards her drawing his dagger as he did and raised it up high before bringing it down to her chest. However when it struck her it shattered and Rhaegar was launched back by the resulting shockwave. "You shouldn't interact with her my Prince, we have no way of knowing what she vowed, it could have deadly consequences," Arthur advised as he helped Rhaegar up.

Rhaegar panted heavily but allowed his blood to cool down. "We need an Aura exorcist, they would be able to remove the vow on her," He stated.

Back to the current time when Rhaegar sat and lamented the loss of his fingers. Ravens had been sent out searching for an Aura Exorcist, but they were rare, even rarer than healers. "Why did you have to make things so difficult, I saw the way you looked at me in the hall, you were enthralled were you not?" Rhaegar asked the unconscious form of Lyanna as he looked at her.

"Our child will be important, he will stand atop the world and know even more fame than Aegon the Conquerer."

"I could've chosen anyone to mother them but I chose you, and this is how I'm repaid..." Rhaegar said as he clenched the fingers in his right hand.

However, before he could say any more a knock at the door interrupted him. "Enter," Rhaegar replied and inside stepped Arthur who had a messenger with him.

"I have a message from your father my Prince," The messenger said as he bowed before him.

"Then speak it," Rhaegar replied.