The Protagonist

The Protagonist

笔下主角

LINK:

One-sentence Introduction: Proud and confident, prosperous and beautiful, strong sense of responsibility, male worm, queen of worms attack x Half-blackened·Astonishingly handsome·Insecure·The born leader Insect King Shou who is jealous every day

Introduction:

The first time Wen Qi saw Gu Nan in person was at the auction.

  On the auction stage, Gu Nan's body was tied up high, with her toes on the ground. Bright red blood fell on the auction stage. Wen Qi's favorite pair of bone wings behind him also had several knife marks that were almost penetrated.

  Suddenly, Wen Qi met those green eyes.

  The pearls were covered with dust, and they were no longer wanton. Those eyes were as calm as a pool of stagnant water, completely different from the proud and confident Territory Lord he wrote.

  The wanton protagonist in his novel was bullied to this point by a missionary from

  Wen Qi, who had traveled through time, gritted his teeth and took out all his savings.

  At the auction that day, all the insects heard an extremely soft voice saying, "Are you willing to go home with me?"

  ——

  Saving Gu Nan was just what he wanted. Wen Qi just wanted Gu Nan to return to normal life. Fighting and killing were not what he wanted.

  He only hoped that he could take care of this scarred insect better, and then take care of it better, and regain the pride and confidence it had when he first met it when he started writing.

  If what he wants to do... is to take care of the tasker and restore the world to its original order, so that he can retire and return to his own world.

  Wen Qi had been holding this idea until that day, when the mission leader died. The arrogant and beautiful female insect held the crown of the Insect King and crawled in front of him. She put away the spikes on her body and was extremely humble. "I want to be Your protection, your sharp blade, please don't abandon me."

  Wen Qi, who had just agreed on a departure date with : "..." What?

  ——

  Gu Nan's dream for the first half of his life was to live like a normal female insect. Once he was in trouble, dark thoughts gradually took over his heart. From then on, his dream was to trample those arrogant and arrogant useless male insects under his feet and let him They surrender.

  The day he learned that Wen Qi was about to leave, his dream changed. He wanted to do everything he could to keep the insect that gave him warmth when he was in trouble.

  "Wen Qi, if you dare to leave, I will make the world pay the price for your departure."

  ——

  small theater:

  One day, the newly promoted minister looked at the back of His Majesty who left quickly after the meeting, and sighed with emotion, "How hard is your Majesty's day's work?"

  The veteran minister glanced at him sympathetically, "You are busy being jealous, you are busy being arrogant, you are busy threatening the Queen of Insects with us... why aren't you working hard?"

  New minister: "..."