A Little Pure Love to All the Zerg Gentlemen, Not Respect

致虫族诸君小小纯爱,不成敬意

LINK:

Introduction:

Once Tuya, a Blue Star person, traveled through time and space and became a Zerg male, he immediately faced a difficult dilemma.

  ——It is known that the original body had been married for three years, and the female monarch died in a battle on the front line three months ago. All that was left for him was a blood-stained insect egg.

  ——Also, since the worm eggs are dissected alive before full term, they require a huge amount of money to raise, otherwise they will surely die.

  ——I also know that the original body was just a C-level male insect, relying entirely on the female monarch to support the family. The cause of the female monarch's death remains a mystery, and no pension can be obtained for the time being.

  So, what should Tuya do? Should she watch the insect eggs left behind by the female monarch's caesarean section die?

  Feeling the faint message conveyed to him by the insect eggs: "Pah pah...hungry..."

  Tuya rolled up her sleeves and decided to take on this responsibility.

  So, the Zerg, who are used to the male insects' debauchery and violent nature, come and taste my pure love iron fist, and attack!

  ...

   : The little male insect shyly scooped up a spoonful of ice cream and fed it to the tall female insect beside him. She looked at it and even leaned over to kiss and lick it.

  Female Insect A: "Oh no, my greengage will just push my head into the fountain!"

  Female Insect B: "No, no, no, I absolutely do not believe that there are such male insects in the world - I will give you ten starships as a reward, Modo Modo!"

   : the female soldier was tied up and covered with wounds, and she despaired that she would have a miserable death.

  The little male insect who bought him as a female slave lifted up his jaw with a whip and said coldly: "If you don't obey, I will punish you severely - you must watch me sleep tonight and you are not allowed to close your eyes!"

  Female Insect C: "My male master will only drag the female slave away and beat him to death!"

  Female Insect Ding: "If you give me a reward of 100 , will I update tonight?"

  ...

  As a result, Tuya finally became successful in the Zerg tribe and raised the Zerg eggs which were becoming stronger and stronger.

  Just when he was considering whether to find another female father for the insect cub, his female king, who was rumored to have died on the frontline planet, came back!

  The silver-haired, blue-eyed female soldier knelt down in front of him and looked at him deeply: "Master, I'm back."

  Tuya: "..."

  What should I do if I am not very familiar with the child's father? Waiting online, very urgent.

  Note: The protagonist makes money by developing a short play about the brain, and may use some modern songs. It will be considered original, and the protagonist cannot explain it. Please be careful if you cannot accept it. If you want to watch it, don't scold the author!

  Another thing: the insect eggs belong to the protagonist! There is no such thing as raising other insects' children.