♦The villain, the male insect, can't get excited

The villain, the male insect, can't get excited

反派雄虫提不起劲

LINK:

Introduction:

Question: As the villain in the novel, what would you do if you knew everything one day? Is it to establish a good relationship with the protagonist and embrace him, or to seize the opportunity to reverse the situation?

  Joey: Thank you for inviting me, please lie down and don't cue.

  Joey seems to have lost the ability to be happy again. He lives a miserable life every day and can't get excited about anything.

  His muddled way of dealing with things made him known as the "strangest male" in the Tanian Empire. In addition, everything seems to be moving forward in the past life, and the destined "protagonist" arrives as scheduled. But the difference is——

  The protagonist of the novel fell in love with his unmarried female queen, and he casually waved her hand and packed her away;

  The protagonist of the novel fell in love with his potential female attendant, and he directly stated that he would let her go;

  The protagonist of the novel falls in love with his cold female father, and he is surprised and respects his blessing;

  When he no longer cared about those females, the females changed and ran to him one by one to express their sincerity.

  Joey felt impatient, but before dealing with these annoying people, he had to first think about how to deal with another guy who had a deep relationship with him...

  Things to note in this article:

  1. background, with more females and fewer males, and some private settings.

  2. A depressed male insect who finds everything troublesome and a grumpy female insect who is curious about everything. The partner is "pampered" without a bottom line by the partner, and the partner is extremely possessive.

  3. The protagonists got together very quickly, and it was not a healthy relationship, but their world only consisted of each other. The full text has more than 100,000 words. It is a short and medium story and will be completed soon. If you are interested, please click to bookmark it~

  4. The body of this article does not contain cubs that landed on the ground (although there are few descriptions, but after reading the comments, I found that this may make some cuties step on the lightning, please pay attention to lightning protection); there are knives in Extras 1, 2 and 3, for those who don't like knives Attention, cute~

  5. Rubbish copywriting and scummy writing. If you guys think it's good, thank you very much!