Little Dumb Insect Mother

小哑巴虫母

LINK:

Introduction:

Ye Qiao was a low-level female insect who could not speak. The experimenters used his blood and organs to feed the young prince of the empire until brought him home from the sea of ​​fire, changed his name and surname, and changed his fate.

  The Zerg have dominated for many years. They are bloodthirsty and brutal, but they only bow down to the king. Therefore, the day of celebration after the Zerg completely recovered the lost territory became the coronation day of the new king of your little prince.

  The three major military academies gathered in the capital star, and Ye Qiao's peaceful days were broken again.

  The young prince is sickly and has a violent mental strength. He bites Ye Qiao's shoulder to suck her blood and does not hesitate to force Ye Qiao to be his female monarch.

  The Insect King made him a female slave and refused to go to school. The royal family members insulted him for being of low rank and unable to lay eggs, and allowed the male insects to insult him at will.

  While studying in the military academy's infirmary, the Zerg who came to see him for treatment were polite to him on the surface, but would turn around and scold him for being a bitch.

  Ye Qiao was tired of all this and just wanted to wait until the celebration was over so that he could return to his original life.

  However, the ruby ​​on the star map did not light up. Instead, the light shone on an inconspicuous disabled boy.

  The throne chose Ye Qiao.

  After becoming a king, Ye Qiao's life suddenly became lively, but he just wanted to escape.

  It was not until Ye Qiao calmly healed the violent mental power of thousands of Zerg that the Zerg felt the mental connection with the Zerg Queen for the first time.

  The truth is out.

  The little prince they had loved for many years was a fake, and they had lost the favor of the Insect Mother.

  The Zerg exploded.

  More and more love came overwhelmingly, about to swallow Ye Qiao, but the Zerg discovered that the Zerg Queen had lost the ability to love.

  His love and hatred were buried deep in his heart, but like a light that would never dissipate in the darkness, while loving the Zerg selflessly, he had forgotten how to love himself.

  Fortunately, there are bugs that will help him find himself back.

  It is said that the commander who led an army to wipe out an entire alien rebel army, and who killed a worm on the street and then killed another one with his followers, not only snatched their worm mother away, but when he was discovered, he hugged the wet and limp worm mother, coaxed her with sweet words to give birth to a second litter of worm cubs, and drove away the covetous people who wanted to see him build a nest for the worm mother.

  Content tags: Zerg group pet

  Search keywords: Main character: Ye Qiao Sidon