I survive in the Zerg PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds  

I survive in the Zerg PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds by writing ridiculous articles

我靠写狗血文在虫族绝地求生

LINK:

One-sentence Introduction: Inspirational, money-loving, happy puppy top x smiling tiger empire general bottom

Introduction:

Once he traveled through time, Tana became a villain cannon fodder in a Zerg novel.

  A three-no travel through time, with neither a golden finger nor the memory of the original body, and even losing pheromones at the beginning, becoming a useless insect.

  Fortunately, the Zerg is a literary desert, so Tana picked up his previous career and began his own journey of survival in the Zerg.

  "What should I do if I'm seduced by my boss's male insect?"

  The title party at the beginning of a certain website attracted countless female insects who couldn't help but click in to watch.

  "How could there be such a smart male insect!"

  "Is this boss a legal expert?"

  "How dare a little female servant like the protagonist act so rashly?"

  The comment section was filled with gory gore, with everything from love triangle factional quarrels to insults to the author himself. Even the brainless party members who passed by innocently got slapped in the face.

  Amidst the fierce criticism, this article quietly made it to the top of the forum's overall rankings.

  Rewards and requests for updates rained down on Tana.

  No matter how much people scold him, Wen Yi updates his posts faster than anyone else.

  Even when the physical book came out, it immediately became the number one seller, five times the sales of the second place!

  While everyone was still immersed in the beautiful and charming mature male insects wandering around the world, bringing beautiful dreams, Tana smiled and wrote the second story.

  The story of two helpless insects falling in love and relying on each other during the war.

  This kind of pure love crit completely shattered the defenses of those big talkers.

  From the legion commander of the capital planet to the logistics soldiers of the remote planet, almost everyone is immersed in the love fantasy woven by Tana. Their hearts rise and fall with the development of the story. They are simply played at the mercy of this damn author.

  Love line: The popular top is Astaroth, and the real bottom is Astaroth!

  A smiling tiger general who is warm on the outside but cold on the inside.

  The grumpy and irritable little brother of the admiral.

  Admiral Yangwei's adjutant who seems gentle and polite.

Aotian,   a pure love warrior who is cold on the outside but warm on the inside .

  A smooth-talking lesbian classmate.

  [Chinese Part 1, completed]: What should I do if I am seduced by the male insect in my boss's family?

  You are a promising female insect with a high opinion of yourself. You are disdainful of your boss for hiring a C-rank male insect.

  Until one day, the male insect from your boss's house gently hooked your legs under the table.

  【Article 2】Legislative Commander's Counterattack

  You live on a poor planet and have suffered hardships since childhood. Fortunately, you have a very gentle and lovely , but only you know that he is a male insect.

  In order to protect you, his identity was exposed and he was kidnapped by space pirates. You could only watch him being taken away and humiliated. You vowed to rescue him.

  [Wenzhongwen 3] I traveled through time to the crematorium ten years later.

  You hate your male insect. He is old-fashioned and crazy.

  But due to an accident, you traveled to the future ten years later, and found that your male insect had a side that you didn't know.

   will be launched around Chapter 29.

  This is a fictional background, not related to reality, please do not substitute it into reality