~08~

They follow Gally as he opens a door very quietly and smoothly. The long walk in the lightly dim and smelly tunnel was what Jade felt must have been the most akward experience. Gally and her tried to talk about things that went on as he remembered before the maze but every time they barely said a few words, Thomas would always clear his throat and glare at Jade slightly when she looked back at him.

Gally stuffs his hands in his grey hoodie walking right into the crowd of a busy subway and immediatly walking the same direction almost everyone is walking in, acting like he didnt just come from a door in the wall. Jade followed his lead, keeping her head down and the face mask back on and her hood up.

"Red zone, departing the station in five minutes."

As they were walking past people, they noticed some of them had white masks over their mouths. Jade shook her head and continued to follow Gally.

They followed him up a flight of stairs and onto the street where there was not one person in sight. There were very tall, slim buildings all around, lights shining everything. Jade slowed down her eyes wide and mouth slightly open as she stared in awe at the pretty blue and white lights all around. "Wish they showed me this in Wicked."

They slowly came to a stop as they reached stairs going down, watching a fast-moving blue train zoom past us. Newt was also staring in awe. "This is a long way from the glade."

"Fifteen minutes to mandatory curfew." A loud female voice echoed throughout the citys streets. "Remember this is for your safety." Sirens were heard down the street as well as orange flashing lights on top of a well taken care of car. "Thank you for your compliance."

Gally turns to them. "Yeah, we better get off these streets." He glances back at the cities lights. "And i know it's hard, but act live you've seen it before."

"Shouldn't be too hard for Jade since she worked for Wicked." Thomas snapped, rolling his eyes.

Jade turned to face him, "Something wrong, Thomas? Ever since we arrived at that place with Gally, you've been glaring at me as if im dirt on your shoe." She says through gritted teeth.

"Just pointing out the obvious shouldn't be hard when you worked for them." Thomas shrugs, looking away as if nothing was wrong.

"For your information, i haven't seen anything like this. The most Wicked let me see was the inside of the compound." Jade glared at him.

"Alright, you two enough." Newt says, pulling Thomas back as Gally pulled Jades elbow to get her to start walking.

The two glared at each other for a moment before Jade followed Gally. They waited until the police car drove past them before ducking down and rushing across the street to the other side, pressing their bodies against the glass of another building as another car zoomed by.

Gallys eyes never left the car as it moved out of eyesight. "They've definitely upped security." He then glances back to them. "Im guessing you shanks have something to do with that." As sirens continued to be heard around the city, Gally ducked down, getting ready to cross the other street. "Alright, let's get outta here."
__________________________________

They followed Gally through the streets to the very back by a wall. There was a small brick wall above but out of arms reach. Gally turns to Newt, leaning down on one knee and cupping his hands together. "Alright, Jade, you're up."

She dismissed him, shaking her head. "I got it." She steps back a little before rushing towards the wall at full force lifting one leg up so her foot hits the wall and she pushes up with her other leg, her hands grabbing the top of the brick wall and she pulls herself up swiftly. She then turns around and reaches her hand out for Newt to take. She helps him up as well as Gally. Gally turns to Thomas, but he just glares at him. "I got it." Both Jade and Gally roll their eyes then smirk at each other, seeing they did the same thing.
______________________________

They followed Gally up some steps, and soon enough, they were rushing across a tight ledge on the side of the wall. He quickly moves into a doorway which had steps and eventually, we end up on a high level.

"There it is." Gally points at the tallest building in the city, which was right in the middle. It had blue spotlights on the side, pointing straight up. "If Wickeds got Minho, that's where they'll be keeping him." He crouches down and grabs onto a telescope, which was hidded in a pipe. "Lawrence has been trying to find a way in for years." He adjuts the telescope onto the metal rain in front of them. He then placed his arms on the rail leaning against it, Jade was standing next to Newt, who was making sure her and Thomas kept a safe distance so they wouldn't start fighting again. "Place is crawling with soldiers. They got surveillance everywhere. Scanners on every floor."

Newt copies his movements, his arms resting on the rail and leaning against it with his left knee bent slightly. "Sounds like a bloody fortress."

Thomas moves around slightly in his spot. "Yeah, i thought you said you had a way in."

Gally inhales sharply, turning to look at Thomas before looking at Jade. He then turns to the building in front of them. After a few short moments, he finally speaks up. "I might."

Thomas' face turns red, and his whole mood changes the minute those words escape his mouth. "You might?" He stands up straight, moving closer to Gally as his voice raises. "What the hell do you mean might?"

Jade quickly moves between Gally and Thomas to prevent a fight from breaking out. Gally runs his tongue over his teeth on the inside of his mouth, glancing down at the telescope and stepping back. "Take a look."

Thomas looks through the telescope as Jade stands close. She tried seeing with her own vision but had no luck. She notices anger flash through his eyes as he stepped back.

Gally crosses his arms over his chest and leans against the wall. "I said i had a way in. I didn't say you were gonna like it."

Jade cast Gally a confused look, not understanding what they were talking about. "What?" She moves to look through the telescope, but Thomas stops her.

"That's not such a good idea, Jade."

She narrows her eyes at him, feeling angry that now he cares about her. "All of a sudden, you care about me? The nothing more than a Wicked soldier?" He stayed silent. "Move Thomas."

Jade looked out through the telescope, anger filling her blood and her jaw clenching. She took a step back, smirking to Thomas. "Looks like i get to kill some traitors."