13

For a few seconds he says nothing, which makes me regret asking. "Sorry I asked that. I understand if you'd rather sleep at home."

He approaches me with a smile. "You're making me the happiest man."

I point a finger at him. "But don't get any weird ideas in your head."

I step into the hotel and look at him over my shoulder. "And by the way, the right side of the bed is mine."

Five minutes later, I'm in the bathroom removing my makeup. I brush my teeth and return to the bedroom.

"At home I sleep naked, I suppose I shouldn't do that now." Joost sits on my bed.

"Don't you dare. Keep your underwear on."

He takes off his hoodie. "Just my underwear? Yes ma'am."

I take my oversized t-shirt out of my suitcase. I always sleep in a T-shirt too big for me and my underwear.

"Joost, can you turn around? I want to change."

Joost does as I ask and we get into bed together.

"Livia, I'm going to need a cold shower in the morning."

I giggel. "You mean in 3 hours. It's already 4am and my alarm is set for 7am."

Joost stays on his side of the bed but puts his arm around my hip. My heartbeat quickens. "Thanks for this night. I really needed it. Good night, honey."

"Good night, Joost. Thanks for making me feel so safe with you."

The next morning I wake up when my alarm goes off. When I open my eyes, I see that I am lying in Joost's arms. I try to get out of bed but he holds me tightly.

He is still asleep and I don't want to wake him up. I manage to get out of his grip without waking him. I go to the bathroom and take a shower.

When I return, he is awake. "Good morning, beautifull."

"Good morning. The bathroom is yours."

Joost gets out of bed and a moment later I hear the water running from the shower.

I change my clothes and get ready.

"I have to be at breakfast at 8 am. I wish I could get breakfast with you."

Joost comes into the room with wet hair. "We'll do that soon, I promise. I guess I better leave now, so not many people see me here. Otherwise the media will know right away where I've been sleeping."

"Yes, that is indeed a good idea. I'll see you tonight then?"

Joost comes over and kisses me on the head. "You'll see me tonight. Bye, beautifull woman with the most beautifull voice."

Moments later I am sitting at the breakfast table with Elio and my dancers. 

"Okay, at 11 a.m. there's a camera crew coming to film how you prepare for tonight. At 3 p.m. you have to go to a talk show for an interview and they asked if you could sing your song there. At 7 p.m. we go to the pre-party. Is that okay?"

The only thing I think about is Joost and our kiss. I can't believe he really kissed me. His hands around me. How many times he has called me beautiful.

I get a smile on my face.

"Livia?"

Elena says my name and I see all 4 of them looking at me. "Oh um... Yeah, that sounds good."

"Kate, Elena and Lucas, you guys are coming to the pre-party tonight too. It's a rehearsal with dancers."

I get a notification on my phone.

- Joost sent you a message: 'I need to focus on interviews but all I can think about is you.'

My smile gets even bigger.

"Livia, why are you smiling?" Lucas eats his egg and bacon.

"Oh, I saw something funny on TikTok."

After breakfast, I prepare for the camera crew in my room until I hear knocking on the door. It's Elena and Kate.

They come in and look at me curiously.

"Livia, girls among girls. Who is it?" Elena clasps her hands together.

"What, what are you guys talking about?"

Kate rolled her eyes. "We saw your dreamy look at the breakfast table. And your TikTok excuse was bullshit. Who are you in love with?"

I can't believe my ears. In love?

"You guys are exaggerating. I'm not in love."

They share a look and then look at me again.

"Okay, if you say so. Then who is the lucky one who makes you so happy?"

Would I tell them the truth? I mean, they're my girlfriends.

"You're not going to believe it but it's Joost Klein."

Guys, I need confirmation haha. Let me know what you guys think so I can change things if needed. Thanks everyone!

Enjoy your day! :)